Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What QB could perform behind that lousy OL!!!!`

armyofme

shoulda watched the game and you would know. Doesn't do any good for you to post here if you didn't because it was obvious what Collins did in 2 minutes that campbell couldn't do in 30. I don't think you have woken up yet.

And then Campbell came back and did what Collins couldn't do. Lead the team down the field and throw a TD. Or did you sleep thru that part?

Not that it mattered.

the line seemed to be ok against the saints and the raiders when we werent getting blitzed like crazy. so many people thought we'd "turned a corner" then the giants decide to send pressure all night and were back to "everyone thinks we have the worst line in the history of football".

newsflash: its the same group of guys that helped put up 30 spots two weeks in a row, they just didnt have a psycho pass rush slamming into it for 4 quarters.

Yep. The Giants know how to crush our offense when Campbell is under center. They have mastered it over the past 3+ years. Just bring the house all night long and wait for the screens. I can't even remember the last time we scored 20 points on them. 2005 maybe?

the point is the line is the same group. theyve shown that as long as they dont get blitzed like crazy, they can do an ok job holding up. are they good? no. do they need upgrade? of course. are they the worst ever? hell no. do they look abysmal when the blitz is on? yes.

find me a line in the NFL that gets blitzed as much as we do that holds up. if theres a stat id love to see its which oline/QB combo gets the most heat thrown at it. id venture to say that we are easily top 5 in that category.

I find it funny that you've convinced yourself that this is an NFL caliber offensive line.

You've done so despite the fact that so many analysts and commentators have stated how the Redskins have done a terrible job of building line depth so they are now stuck with one of the worst lines anyone can remember.

I believe Jaws referred to them last night as a line fit for a replacement team.

You're kidding me right?? Your delusional at the least. LOL.

Who lead the team down the field, not once but twice for TD's? JC or Collins? Who threw the first TD pass? JC or Collins? Who threw back to back passes of 11 and 17 yards to setup the 2nd TD? JC or Collins? How is stating facts being delusional? I'll be happy to cut and paste the play-by-play.

I find it funny that you've convinced yourself that this is an NFL caliber offensive line.

You've done so despite the fact that so many analysts and commentators have stated how the Redskins have done a terrible job of building line depth so they are now stuck with one of the worst lines anyone can remember.

I believe Jaws referred to them last night as a line fit for a replacement team.

No one has said that so stop putting words into our mouths. If anything, I and others here find it baffling that you are convinced campbell is good enough to be a starting qb.

And don't listen to the announcers, they will never willfully bash campbell because they don't want to be responsible for sending him to the unemployment line. All they say is "you can win with campbell"... Its what they don't say after that line that is the most telling, and we all know what that is.

And you proved my point. When have you ever described campbell making such a pass??? Never.

And Moss was covered, but open, and the pass was perfect. If anything Moss was so surprised to see the ball that he almost dropped it. Thats what happens to your best receiver when you never throw him the ball like Campbell. He forgets how to catch.

Are you seriously going to argue with us about how collins performed in that series? Don't you have more shoveling to do at campbells house? LOL.

LOL!!! Can you look more foolish?

Never made a pass like that ever? are yu serious? Did you just watch your first football game Monday night? Its a great sport. You will love it!

Moss was covered but open? Is that like the door being closed but open? Or a light being off but on?

The pass was nice. I never said it was not... but perfect? If it was perfect, Moss would not have had to make a great play to reel it in.

The rest of your post stinks of the **** your are shoveling. So "surprised" to see a ball thrown his way that the perfect pass caught him off guard? Seriously? Dude. How old are you? 9?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

One thing that most are not talking about is how JC was "locking on" to 1 receiver on most every play, and the majority of those were to his right side and 3 yards downfield.

Watching him get nailed most of the night was due to a breakdown in the O-Line, and yes, I agree, the o-line needs a major overhaul, but knowing a blitz is coming, it would be better to NOT take a 3 step drop and stare the receiver down.

JC seemed to revert back to the problems he was having earlier in the season, well, ok, most all of the season.

Whoever the coach is next year, for the love of god and anything decent in this world, STOP calling screen plays on every other down!

IT GETS REDUNDANT.

For those who failed to notice a big difference when TC came in briefly, he did what JC is incapable of doing; throw downfield accurately. Yes, he may have gotten beaten up, but then again, it could have been a great comeback last night, but we will never know because of a coach who is clueless and chose to let an ineffective qb back in the game.

Jc had one three step drop where the defender came unblocked ithink theremight have been another one also

Who lead the team down the field, not once but twice for TD's? JC or Collins? Who threw the first TD pass? JC or Collins? Who threw back to back passes of 11 and 17 yards to setup the 2nd TD? JC or Collins? How is stating facts being delusional? I'll be happy to cut and paste the play-by-play.

rocketcity, just stop. You lost all credibility already. Your unwillingness to give collins any credit for sparking the skins offense before the half is just silly.

Too bad for you by next year these little annoying JC threads will be gone and you'll be on to your next team with him. Most likely the CFL.

The Gianst D probably would have adjusted to Collins even if he had started teh second half he stunk it up in the KC game

Another probably comment from a JC supporter. There has been tons of those comments and they all start with probably.

And hate to say it but he played better than campbell in the KC game. LOL.

this is baffling and pathetic. JC probably has triple the game time experience that collins has, yet because hes older and been around longer you cant compare them?

and LOL at gameplanning for campbell. heres how that meeting went:

D coordinator: "blitz. a lot. meeting over. who wants cheeseburgers?"

LOL.....well said.

LOL!!! Can you look more foolish?

Never made a pass like that ever? are yu serious? Did you just watch your first football game Monday night? Its a great sport. You will love it!

Moss was covered but open? Is that like the door being closed but open? Or a light being off but on?

The pass was nice. I never said it was not... but perfect? If it was perfect, Moss would not have had to make a great play to reel it in.

The rest of your post stinks of the **** your are shoveling. So "surprised" to see a ball thrown his way that the perfect pass caught him off guard? Seriously? Dude. How old are you? 9?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Well since you said you fell asleep, how do you know??? I love you guys. I'm watching the pass now on my DVR and to bad for you, its perfect. Moss adjusted after HE almost dropped the ball, it had nothing to do with collins. And the only place for that ball to be completed was over the top and thats where collins placed it.

Man, are you for real? Just stop already because you sound like a fool.

FWIW,

To BLC, SoCal,Shilsu... you know... All the guys I love to hate (not really hate of course) this dude ^^^ (Redskinsgod) is not a person you want vouching for "your side". I thought we were all skins fans. Lol...

Passizle, grow up man. I agree with all of socal's posts and most others that believe campbell is not our future. Your problem is you JC lovers are running out of excuses and pretty soon we'll be right and you'll be off loving jason at some cfl team. LOL.

Well since you said you fell asleep, how do you know??? I love you guys. I'm watching the pass now on my DVR and to bad for you, its perfect. Moss adjusted after HE almost dropped the ball, it had nothing to do with collins. And the only place for that ball to be completed was over the top and thats where collins placed it.

Man, are you for real? Just stop already because you sound like a fool.

Try and kep up chump. Or should I say chimp. I never said I fell asleep. That was a different poster.

Sorry I dont trust your eyes from a DVR as you cant seem to be able to keep track of which poser you are having a conversation with. Probably cant walk and chew gum at the same time either.

Your posts are a failure. If you are attemping to flame please stop. I dont swing that way with mental midgets.

True. both time on Portis' back. The numbers have been shown that the offensive production did not change much except in the points score. I'll give you that. But its not like TC was scoring alot. He only threw 4 TD's in 4 games. A number that gets thrown in JC's face all the time.

To further the point, it was also shown that during that same stretch, the defense really stepped up and allowed less ppg, les yards, created shorter fields and so on... this is not to take anyting away from Collins. H played brilliantly inspired football. But to analyze the data and come to a conclusion that soem how just plugging TC changed the dynamic ofthe entire team is shot sighted. And, if it were true, why have we not seen the same spark in the times TC has been plugged in again? Lets also try to stay on point. Point is the offensive line.

Do youreally think that drafting a rookie QB and pluggin him in behind this line is a recipe for success? Or how about a vet like Garcia? Do you see arcia having muchsuccess with this front five?

SEE: Last night.....4 plays....did more than Campbell all game. Are you serious? You didnt see the perfect pass on his first play and an even better pass on the 3rd play that Davis dropped for a TD? Thats called a spark buddy. Too bad our coach didnt put him back in after he took the spark away with that Swinging Door play and putting the JC back in to stink the joint up again starting in the 2nd half.

Were you even watching when TC came in and that one drive looked totally different than the rest of the game? Guess not.

Try and kep up chump. Or should I say chimp. I never said I fell asleep. That was a different poster.

Sorry I dont trust your eyes from a DVR as you cant seem to be able to keep track of which poser you are having a conversation with. Probably cant walk and chew gum at the same time either.

Your posts are a failure. If you are attemping to flame please stop. I dont swing that way with mental midgets.

passizle is getting mad and needs to blame someone for his temper tantrum. Just stop. Your just sick of socal and others whooping you in the debate of JC so coming here and trying to start a fight with me ain't gonna work. Move on.

Passizle, grow up man. I agree with all of socal's posts and most others that believe campbell is not our future. Your problem is you JC lovers are running out of excuses and pretty soon we'll be right and you'll be off loving jason at some cfl team. LOL.

Me grow up? Look in the mirror. Have you read my posts before you started spouting off with your bull****? I am very civil and very open to debate wit most classy posters. You dont happen to be one. Have you notice a trend that no one you agree with is writing back to you or defending you dubious claims?

Take a hint kiddo. Have a itte respect for your fellow Skins fans. Earn a little respect, and you may get some in turn from me. Stop insulting me and any other poster that happens to think JC is a decent QB in a bad situation. We are all Skins fans. I care more about winning than being right. You should do the same.

And you know this because of the one pass he completed to a well covered Moss (who had to adjust and make a juggling catch btw...) while throwing off his back foot while under seige from the Giants pass rush? Ok then... :hysterical:

Oh my Lord....the pass was perfect and Moss almost dropped.....he was covered on the play and if the ball wasnt thrown exactly where it was, no way Moss catches it. And Moss juggled it because he hasnt seen a pass that perfect in 50 games....you sound ridiculous man....keep apologizing for losers who cant win football games.

the point is the line is the same group. theyve shown that as long as they dont get blitzed like crazy, they can do an ok job holding up. are they good? no. do they need upgrade? of course. are they the worst ever? hell no. do they look abysmal when the blitz is on? yes.

find me a line in the NFL that gets blitzed as much as we do that holds up. if theres a stat id love to see its which oline/QB combo gets the most heat thrown at it. id venture to say that we are easily top 5 in that category.

I would say this, we played against some poor D-Lines with NO and Oakland, guys that did not get penetration, now we saw what our O-Line looked like against a good D-Line, Tuck's stunt was the prime example for me, Mike Williams did not even get out of his stance before Tuck was on JC.

The fact is that we go againts good D-Lines. This team was built, supposedly with the goal of countering the Giants and we have failed miserably at that. We have not beaten the G-Men since 2007, JC always seems to have his worst games against the Giants, do I think he is a long term answer, probably not, but I think 2011 will have a better QB class than 2010 and I would rather have Ponder than Bradford/Clausen/McCoy

we missed big time on getting Oher, now we need Okung, Bulaga, Campbell, Davis or Fox any two of those plus another guard and a Center at this point. Get the line built first, if JC can't get it done behind a better line then go out and get Ponder.

Me grow up? Look in the mirror. Have you read my posts before you started spouting off with your bull****? I am very civil and very open to debate wit most classy posters. You dont happen to be one. Have you notice a trend that no one you agree with is writing back to you or defending you dubious claims?

Take a hint kiddo. Have a itte respect for your fellow Skins fans. Earn a little respect, and you may get some in turn from me. Stop insulting me and any other poster that happens to think JC is a decent QB in a bad situation. We are all Skins fans. I care more about winning than being right. You should do the same.

First, you jumped into the middle of the posts between me and rocketcity... who were conversing on JC. If I didn't realize it wasn't rocketcity that posted, so be it... get over it. And I can't insult you if I haven't even been posting to you so once again... grow up.

SEE: Last night.....4 plays....did more than Campbell all game. Are you serious? You didnt see the perfect pass on his first play and an even better pass on the 3rd play that Davis dropped for a TD? Thats called a spark buddy. Too bad our coach didnt put him back in after he took the spark away with that Swinging Door play and putting the JC back in to stink the joint up again starting in the 2nd half.

Were you even watching when TC came in and that one drive looked totally different than the rest of the game? Guess not.

I'm not saying Collins didn't do good, but it's amazing to me how people can gush so much over 1 deep pass and then act like JC did nothing when JC lead two touchdown drives that included a TD pass and the passes that setup the 2nd TD. But he did nothing but stink all game. The glasses that JC's supporters look through aren't near as rose colored as the glasses that the haters look through are black.

passizle is getting mad and needs to blame someone for his temper tantrum. Just stop. Your just sick of socal and others whooping you in the debate of JC so coming here and trying to start a fight with me ain't gonna work. Move on.

Im not starting a fight with you.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=7144827&postcount=270

I was responding to just one of your very convoluted claims. I was respectful and questioning it. You in turn began with the insults brother...

And you proved my point. When have you ever described campbell making such a pass??? Never.

And Moss was covered, but open, and the pass was perfect. If anything Moss was so surprised to see the ball that he almost dropped it. Thats what happens to your best receiver when you never throw him the ball like Campbell. He forgets how to catch.

Are you seriously going to argue with us about how collins performed in that series? Don't you have more shoveling to do at campbells house? LOL.

Thats disrespectful. You got what you had coming to you...

Oh my Lord....the pass was perfect and Moss almost dropped.....he was covered on the play and if the ball wasnt thrown exactly where it was, no way Moss catches it. And Moss juggled it because he hasnt seen a pass that perfect in 50 games....you sound ridiculous man....keep apologizing for losers who cant win football games.

120% agree with you. The pass was perfect.

Archived