Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fire Zorn Tuesday morning???

Renegade7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Like I said,there really is nothing to salvage except some dignity so yeah. I'll feel the same way if the same happens to Dallas. The way I look at it is that this makes Bruce Allen's job of evaluating things that much easier. Man's got enough work and damage control ahead of him,might as well give him any break he can get.

I respectfully disagree, PCS. I feel we stand a better chance someone else leading us against Dallas, but I completely understand where you're coming from with your opinion on the matter. I want to say by keeping him "hey at least we gave him two years". But to me, Zorn was fired when they stripped playcalling form him. It hurts watching this good man get embarrased like this, but I really feel enough is enough already.

Well we either fire him now or wait 2 weeks. In the bigger picture we should probably wait. Park does make some good points on that. But regardless when he goes I bet I know what will hear from the players when the coast is clear. It will be something like this. Zorn some how manages to make things more complicated then they should be, and it hurts our team a lot. He overcoaches and he is kinda of a Dork..They will be more diplomatic about it, But we will defiantly ear something along those lines.

Firing him now is the knee-jerk, "Bad Danny" thing to do. Yes, tonight's game was horrible. But as Coughlin said, "Washington basically ought to have won their last 5 games coming into tonight, so we knew we had to be ready."

If Gibbs were here as team president, do you think he'd fire Zorn tomorrow or after the year? I think we all know the answer to that one.

No need to add to the long number of coaches under Snyder's tenure, either.

Well,that's what we have Bruce Allen with Skins now for. He's the man making the decisions so if he decides to let Zorn go,then so be it. In thinking about it,it could be portrayed as almost merciful,especially after that thrashing tonight. However,Bruce seems to be the patient type so he just may wait and evaluate things even more. What that means is,I have no idea how this will play out and I'm nearly too tired to care.

Well,that's what we have Bruce Allen with Skins now for. He's the man making the decisions so if he decides to let Zorn go,then so be it. In thinking about it,it could be portrayed as almost merciful,especially after that thrashing tonight. However,Bruce seems to be the patient type so he just may wait and evaluate things even more. What that means is,I have no idea how this will play out and I'm nearly too tired to care.

You care but your just to tired to care right now. LOL Thank all Esers to night it was entertaining to say the least.

Firing him now is the knee-jerk, "Bad Danny" thing to do. Yes, tonight's game was horrible. But as Coughlin said, "Washington basically ought to have won their last 5 games coming into tonight, so we knew we had to be ready."

If Gibbs were here as team president, do you think he'd fire Zorn tomorrow or after the year? I think we all know the answer to that one.

No need to add to the long number of coaches under Snyder's tenure, either.

Prior to tonight I would have agreed with you, but Zorn embarrassed this franchise on national television tonight by acting like a clown and a jacka** and didn't make it any better with his comments in his post-game presser. The issue of "what good would it do" is on several fronts - after tonight it's warranted, he's going to be fired anyway, put the guy out of his misery, and you know how coaches like to say that they do whatever gives the team the best chance to win? Firing Zorn now gives them the best chance to beat the Cowturds next Sunday because it's addition by subtraction. The entire roster & coaching staff quit tonight, and Zorn needs to be accountable with his job.

I was fully on board to keep him until the end of the season, but after tonight it's time for him to go immediately. It's not doing him or the team any good for him to stay.

Prior to tonight I would have agreed with you, but Zorn embarrassed this franchise on national television tonight by acting like a clown and a jacka** and didn't make it any better with his comments in his post-game presser. The issue of "what good would it do" is on several fronts - after tonight it's warranted, he's going to be fired anyway, put the guy out of his misery, and you know how coaches like to say that they do whatever gives the team the best chance to win? Firing Zorn now gives them the best chance to beat the Cowturds next Sunday because it's addition by subtraction. The entire roster & coaching staff quit tonight, and Zorn needs to be accountable with his job.

I was fully on board to keep him until the end of the season, but after tonight it's time for him to go immediately. It's not doing him or the team any good for him to stay.

How was he any different today than his opening press conference with the maroon and black comment?

He has been the same fraud and embarrassment from day 1.

End thread.

That is EXACTLY why he will not be fired before the end of the year. Snyder doesn't want to add anymore head coaches (especially 1 for only 2 games) to the cumulative total during his tenure than he has to.

To me, that doesn't matter more then doing what you gotta do to beat Dallas. Shanny is coming anyway, so it's not like we have to worry about getting a competent coach to replace Zorn. I'm sure Shanny and the rest of world would understand. And if they don't, touch cookie. I need Zorn to get angry on the sideline, and I'm not seeing that. It's like he's waiting to get fired and it annoys the hell out of me. Wasted space.

Each week the remaining non-injured players and the coaching staff have to be accountable for their good and bad performances on the field. I am glad the Giants did not ease up on them at the start of the second half. I hope the Skins who are left standing next season who experienced this game will remember it and retailiate against the Giants next year and beat them. With regard to Zorn, as usual the players made the mistakes on the field. Both the coaches and the players gave up tonight and bringing Allen in before the end of the season must have had some negatiive effect on the team. At least now he can easily identify who needs to be sent packing. Mike Williams would be on my list, if I was the GM.

They called a fake, the Giants called timeout....then we came back with a fake.

That isn't the first time that Zorn has done something like that this season.

That shows a gross level of incompetence and I no longer support year three with him as HC. Maybe we can convince him to stay as QB coach, but I seriously doubt it.

If he will not accept a demotion, then Fire him now!

Also, I am getting really sick of hearing "Taking the playcalling away from him was unfair it was what he loved doing". I am thinking of turning that phrase into a drinking game.

Now I will say,the team could talk to Coach Zorn and they could agree that it's time to cut ties now instead of stringing him along until the end of the season where they'll let him go anyway. That way both sides can go their seperate ways without as nearly as much fuss.

Well that's what I'm talking about.

I'm not advocating firing him as some sort of punishment, or as part of a feud between him and Snyder.

I just think it's better for everyone that the franchise doesn't go through two more weeks of this.

They need to sit down together and work out a way to cut ties, with everyone saving as much face as possible. (including us fans, lol)

BLC is right Zorn is just taking up oxygen fire him today name Jerry Gray interim HC and get the new coach named ASAP and don't let the other teams get a jump on us. Also I pray Blache and his bend but don't break BS is shown the door at the end of the season as well as Buges and Danny Smith...complete overhaul needed IMHO

Our Redskins are the laughing stock of the league right now. I wear my Redskins colors no matter how bad they are, and you know the reaction I've gotten this year? A whole lot of "Man, I feel bad for you". You know things have gotten really bad when fans of other teams don't even trash talk you anymore, they just show mercy. Get rid of this rediculous coaching staff, get rid of all the rediculous 4 yard passes right with them, and trade for as many draft picks as you can Dan, please!!!

Archived