Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fire Zorn Tuesday morning???

Renegade7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Agreed that the fake FG instead of kicking it did it for me. That said right there that he didn't believe we were going to win this game. Bags were packed, game was over in his mind. With a FG, we're down 3 tds, which is something that is possible to do in the NFL. He gave up, team gave up, I will just be beside myself if I see this kinda performance against the Cowboys with Zorn as HC. This is a division home game and he had no idea what to do. Completely lost.

Correct me if I am wrong but I only saw ONE creative field goal call.

That was one of the dumbest damn plays I've ever seen. Hunter had zero protection and only one guy kept running their route. With a FG we look like we wanna grind it out and win. That **** said, f it, we're gonna lose anyway.

Are you really 11 years old? I hate to say it, but you sound like one of Zorn's kids.

I know I'm not in the majority, and I know he won't be back...but I like his attitude...

I respect your opinion, but what attitude. To me, he carries himself like a pu-pu-pu-punk, imo. He's getting violated left and right, and he's always saying, I'm not gonna react. He doesn't react. Not to the giants, not to his teammates or coaching staff, not to anything sense he first got here and we all thought he was crazy.

Archived