Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Discuss Romo and his INT's here

slogriff

Answers:

Brett Favre (7)

Marc Bulger(6): Has only started 8 games this year.

Vince Young(4): Has only started 8 games this year.

Notable players who have thrown more than the 7 interceptions that Tony Romo sits to pee has thrown:

Phillip Rivers (9)

Donovan McNabb (9)

Ben Roethlisberger (11)

Eli Manning (11)

Drew Brees (11)

Tom Brady (12)

Kurt Warner (14)

Peyton Manning (15)

Granted, there are still a couple games left to be played, but this is a COMPLETE 180 from previous years. Romo sits to pee has been accurate, smart, and maybe a little lucky this year. :thumbsup:

Take Poke propagada to CZ

I don't see why you consider this to be propaganda. There have been numerous postings on this message board about the lack of ball security practiced by the Dallas Cowboys quarterback.

These stats seem to indicate that the quarterback has limited his mistakes.

This is ATN. Where else should people post stats about QBs that are not part of the Redskins?

Yes...bobbee & kap are two of the lamest cowboy-fan posters we have in here...and bobbee, you're in no postion to help anyone else define troll, you're clueless about it...you should stfu about such things since you could have been booted long ago by rights...but speaking for my self, I like keeping super-lame rival-fan posters around as long as possible...it's good for the homeboys morale...

Roger.Staubach's post, on the other hand, shows the difference between a regularly sharp rival-fan and a rival-igwad...

I am astounded that no one except for Cowboy fans that can easily be shouted down around here has the goddamn guts or moral courage to call out the behavior of certain posters around here.

You have a few select Redskin posters who, for all intents and purposes, have made ATN their own personal playground. Everything is by their rules. Dissent is not welcome and never acknowledged with intelligent discourse.

Throughout the year and the offseason, we are subjected to literally hundreds of threads that all pound home the same issue(s) regarding other teams in the NFC East. For the Cowboys, the main issue that was discussed was Romo sits to pee's interceptions. How un-clutch Romo sits to pee was in December and how the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game in 13 years. I'm not taking the Cowboys off the hook for everything but, goddammit, are you guys ****ing kidding me?

We are now to the point here in ATN that when the bumbling fools who masquerade as everyday posters in here are proven 100 percent completely wrong, we are not even allowed to discuss it? Mods, don't you now understand why the pendulum swings so far in the other direction and you find trouble makers in this forum? These two guys REFUSE to ever admit they were ever wrong about anything. Never.

In this thread, you have a guy with 80 thousand posts who, I'd bet, used over 10,000 of them talking about Romo sits to pee's turnovers now saying to take the discussion to a Cowboys board when it doesn't fit into his nice neat little box of what he wants to discuss? Seriously? Now that it is evident that Romo sits to pee corrected his major deficiency (at least for this year) no one will even address it? This isn't even to be a topic of discussion?

I won't even get into the story with the other guy that I won't even mention because he will simply never admit the truth. He will bait you into discussing everything other than what he turned out to be wrong about in an effort to never admit wrong. This is what passes as rationale discussion around here.

The guy with 80 thousand posts makes a living with this type of behavior. Hey, I won't even delve into the fact that I spent probably a month of my life I will never get back talking about Romo sits to pee's penchant for turning the ball over. No, I will now focus on the fact that one Cowboy poster didn't post for 2 weeks when the Cowboys lost. This is much more important than having a football discussion.

What the hell is this place here for? I would think to talk football. It appears, lately more than ever, this place is here for a select few to make the rules as to what is discussed and how with a complete disregard for any integrity or accountability for past actions or claims.

It is disgusting.

I love football. I love discussing football. I hate the Cowboys. But dammit, Romo sits to pee has done a great job of minimizing his turnovers and it has directly correlated to his team's success. Why is that so hard for you two to admit? What the hell is wrong with you?

In this thread, you have a guy with 80 thousand posts who, I'd bet, used over 10,000 of them talking about Romo sits to pee's turnovers now saying to take the discussion to a Cowboys board when it doesn't fit into his nice neat little box of what he wants to discuss?

That made me :rotflmao:

i think poking fun at those two when the Cowboys win is all the puke fans want in this space, i don't think their goal is to gain any sort of intelligent discourse from this forum. It's too bad the name of this forum ATN, because it misleads those who are trying to engage in intelligent NFL discussion, or are new to this space. Who would've thought an internet forum wide open for millions of people to discuss football, is dominated by two extreme homers. Maybe when the Redskins win, they will be more distracted.

Which Poke poster has posted 13 time Since

December-20th-2009, 09:05 AM

but but between

December-4th-2009, 02:15 PM

&

December-20th-2009, 09:05 AM

posted a grand total of

0 posts

... maybe..............Kapolani?

Is that supposed to make me all sad and hurt my feewings?

lolumad?

i think poking fun at those two when the Cowboys win is all the puke fans want in this space, i don't think their goal is to gain any sort of intelligent discourse from this forum. It's too bad the name of this forum ATN, because it misleads those who are trying to engage in intelligent NFL discussion, or are new to this space. Who would've thought an internet forum wide open for millions of people to discuss football, is dominated by two extreme homers. Maybe when the Redskins win, they will be more distracted.

Sometimes you can have intelligent discourse in here.

When I first started posting here there were a few good threads that had some nice debates going on.

But, once you have a couple of those you realize that those are few and far between.

Archived