Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Discuss Romo and his INT's here

slogriff

Back on topic ...

I think Romo sits to pee has done a total 180 from how he started, a lot of people are crying about the lack of TDs from the new Romo sits to pee but I remember a few games where his turn overs gave the opposing teams unnecessary moment that hurt more than helped, the first Giants game is a great example.

well put...Romo sits to pee could have a total meltdown the next two weeks, i am aware of that, however, dude is playing the best ball he has played in his career...TD's are down, due to having a lesser WR corp......but he is taking great care of the ball and it shows in his numbers.

Dude, I'll refrain from going back at you, despite breaching on civil etiquette. Sure, I could go into your barnyard habits, but I do have limits.

you handled the vulgarity thrown at you quite well, not sure how I would have reacted. There is no place for that type of behavior, and it is ALWAYS the last resort of someone who simply can't keep up and engage in the type of refined sophistry that is usually par for the course here.

As far as what Westy was saying, I understand where he's coming from, but when any non-mod tries to police anything I have posted or any thread I have started, it's something that I have no problem ignoring.

Lastly, Romo sits to pee played a very good game against the Saints, in December, in a very difficult place to play. But unless Dallas wins two more, it probably won't matter and he will be back where he was after the Chargers game...

which was an amazing qb having an amazing december. it's too bad that the cowboys need more than excellent qb play to win.

they need him to not make crucial, ill-timed mistakes. He has done a pretty good job with that so far, but he is still 1-2 in December. Sunday is huge. If the Cowboys lose on Sunday, their win in N.O. was wasted. The first loss to the Giants will haunt them unless they can win out. And Romo sits to pee stunk out the joint in that game...

they need him to not make crucial, ill-timed mistakes. He has done a pretty good job with that so far, but he is still 1-2 in December. Sunday is huge. If the Cowboys lose on Sunday, their win in N.O. was wasted. The first loss to the Giants will haunt them unless they can win out. And Romo sits to pee stunk out the joint in that game...

ANY loss will haunt them. all of the games matter. if they would have beaten denver guess what? they won't even have to worry about the giants. early games always mean just as much as late games.

Archived