Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Discuss Romo and his INT's here

slogriff

Jeebus, I can't believe folks in the Stadium think we'd come out on fire tonight.

Imagine your boss getting a new boss who's been reported to look for a guy to replace you boss. Well, in fact, he's pretty much identified who your new boss is going to be, but won't be here until next fiscal year.

In the meantime, try not to engage in office politics, and do your job.

:rolleyes:

Fans forget that human nature gets in the way football.

They're all people getting paychecks in uncertain times, after all.

And, it's very cold outside.

quit being a homer

bwahahahahahahahahahahah...mrs TR1...hahahaha

dude, chill roger and i are always here, and for me, im just messin with ya man...its all good. love ya TR1...good night!

Exactly. We're always here and we ARE just messing with you(though I don't post as often as TRPB). If I've been absent for the last two weeks (which I don't think that I have been), it's because I had the flu and then pneumonia and then an ear infection...

Not sure what I would have posted during that time that wasn't obvious. The Cowboys were up to their usual late-season Wade/Jerry-led stuff...

Exactly. We're always here and we ARE just messing with you(though I don't post as often as TRPB). If I've been absent for the last two weeks (which I don't think that I have been), it's because I had the flu and then pneumonia and then an ear infection...

Not sure what I would have posted during that time that wasn't obvious. The Cowboys were up to their usual late-season Wade/Jerry-led stuff...

Golly, that make TWO puke fan posters who are here after losses...care to guess how many have been here this week?

;)

slogriff your thread was merged with boobeelee's exact same thread

Thank you for the clarification. I personally wouldn't start a topic with the wording boobeelee used because I could see how that could be taken as trolling by some. I would rather have seen my thread continue and people discuss Farve and Romo sits to pee and how they have altered their "gunslinger" mentalities vs numerous pages of pissing and moaning.

Thank you for the clarification. I personally wouldn't start a topic with the wording boobeelee used because I could see how that could be taken as trolling by some. I would rather have seen my thread continue and people discuss Farve and Romo sits to pee and how they have altered their "gunslinger" mentalities vs numerous pages of pissing and moaning.

Some of us have begrudgingly given Romo sits to pee kudos for his ball handling this year.

I'm sure this amazes those fellas who haven't been here after puke losses.

But, rest assured...Romo sits to pee was part of a 13-3 team with 12 pro-bowlers and he ****ed up.

I'm pretty sure it can happen again.

;)

Hit a nerve about that strong 3 huh??

:rotflmao:

Dude, you're putting your fellow puke fan posters to shame.

While you have some limited time here, I'd suggest you try harder at attacking me.

You're a failure.

You're a fraud.

And, you cast other puke fans here in ATN in a bad light.

But, you do make me laugh.

:rotflmao:

No, I haven't banned bobbee. I kinda feel it's like shooting one of those retarded stray dogs that hangs out in the neighborhood looking goofy and doing stupid **** and always runs in front of your car but you still break for him.

:yes:

An idiot talking to himself. Classic.

Permanently banned. Enough is enough.

And stay tuned, one of the hijack aspects of the thread that I have been addressing may not be over. But if there's more to discuss, other than a response to someone's post that is already on this thread, I'll put it somewhere else so this thread can get back to Romo sits to pee and INT's.

slogriff, the mod who merged just made a generic title to cover the theme, it wasn't about you really. Just a choice on his part.

It is totally ridiculous how some "Cowboys fans" act here. Its not hard to engage in civil discussion, and if certain posters get under your skin, IGNORE THEM !

Go to the op topic, visit another thread or flat out visit the tailgate until you calm down.

It really not that hard. And bobbee1011 what a glorious suicide by hanging you did with the rope they extended you. Geeze what a moron.

Back on topic ...

I think Romo sits to pee has done a total 180 from how he started, a lot of people are crying about the lack of TDs from the new Romo sits to pee but I remember a few games where his turn overs gave the opposing teams unnecessary moment that hurt more than helped, the first Giants game is a great example.

TRPB, every time you start getting respect, you can't help yourself and join the typical poke fan route and start posting nonsense.

what nonsense Bubba.........Please tell us all what I said that was nonsense......

I quoted TR1 and not only did i catch it, but others as well, he was either drunk or a Cowboys fan come clean.. (a joke) it was obviously a typo, but nontheless it was a quote from TR1...and once again you felt the need to jump to his side....are you Mrs TR1...by chance? (i kid, I kid)

Archived