Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Discuss Romo and his INT's here

slogriff

Westy if you want to discuss Romo sits to pee...

why would you think a Redskin Board to is the site to do so...... I guess a more obvious place would be what, an Eagles board? Giants?

and what's really disgusting is the lack of knowledge about the ATN, and board rules.

Please don't make the mistake of thinking this is a friendly environment. When you are here, your screen is burgundy and gold for a very deliberate reason. We’re ExtremeSkins. Nothing about this site should suggest to you that we are interested in being all things to all football fans

Not to mention you of all people defending known poke **** stir'er who only show up to "talk football" when their team is winning, but don't have the "onions" to take it when things are going the other way .... well on 2nd thought you are exactly the person who knows about lacking the "onions"

Your post defines lacking the "onions", using a trolling thread, where 2 mods take the same position as I, to use as an excuse to take personal shot at me. Not to mention your ass backwards logic, and spin.

You don't like the way the boards run, start you own. You think a rules been broken pm a mod. You don't like me...... get over it, ignore me, or leave.... I'm not going anywhere, nor changing the way I post or handle trolls.

(more bull**** I don't care about)

our apologies, we should remember that this pubic forum and message board for the use of Redskins Fans, should always think how You will think about it, or care about what was posted, before writing it.... because it's all about you :thumbsup:

have a good day

Yes...bobbee & kap are two of the lamest cowboy-fan posters we have in here...and bobbee, you're in no postion to help anyone else define troll, you're clueless about it...you should stfu about such things since you could have been booted long ago by rights...but speaking for my self, I like keeping super-lame rival-fan posters around as long as possible...it's good for the homeboys morale...

Roger.Staubach's post, on the other hand, shows the difference between a regularly sharp rival-fan and a rival-igwad...

ATN has become a joke, and you & the other so called Mods have allowed it to happen by letting tr1 and bubba get away with the **** that they do. You can take the ban you are about to give me and shove it up your ass, because you are obviously getting your ass cheeks blown out on the regular by the 2 of them. **** You and the ********s. Peace *****!!!

I am astounded that no one except for Cowboy fans that can easily be shouted down around here has the goddamn guts or moral courage to call out the behavior of certain posters around here.

WTF does your post have to do with anything? who is censoring what?

Call him on it. Fine. Knock yourself out. Just stop with the whining, it's annoying. And not like you.

ATN has become a joke, and you & the other so called Mods have allowed it to happen by letting tr1 and bubba get away with the **** that they do. You can take the ban you are about to give me and shove it up your ass, because you are obviously getting your ass cheeks blown out on the regular by the 2 of them. **** You and the ********s. Peace *****!!!

:hysterical:

Nice to see that the internet is still a refuge for the well-adjusted.

Did you not read bubba's post?

I think its pretty evident.

With this post it seems you're inferring that all I do is cause trouble. You're inferring that I'm here to blow Cowboy sunshine up your behind.

I post in response to posts. I don't personally attack anyone.

Why can't it be seen as simple jawing between rival team's fans?

Some of you take this stuff way too personally.

i think poking fun at those two when the Cowboys win is all the puke fans want in this space, i don't think their goal is to gain any sort of intelligent discourse from this forum. It's too bad the name of this forum ATN, because it misleads those who are trying to engage in intelligent NFL discussion, or are new to this space. Who would've thought an internet forum wide open for millions of people to discuss football, is dominated by two extreme homers. Maybe when the Redskins win, they will be more distracted.

I don't really think thats the case. I would love to have itelligent discourse here but the problem is that ATN is completely overwhelmed by two over the top homers who have turned it into a circus. Nothing the Cowboys, Jerry Jones, Wade Phillips, Romo sits to pee, Ware, and any other player, coach, or fan does is good or right. There is always some lame excuse for their success. Anyone wanting to post anything positive about the Cowboys is quickly labeled a troll. Any skins fan who dares to cross them or call them out has their fanhood questioned.

When I first came here many many years ago(under a different name because I have been banned a few times), those two guys had not yet begun their act. This place was literally the best place to come talk NFC football with fans from the other teams. Its now broken down into a joke, which surprisingly keeps me hanging around as well. I'd much rather be hanging out here talking football with someone like you than tuning in for quick laugh at the two resident court jestors.

Yah I'm surprised you didn't laugh at Bubba calling you out for being MIA for the Cowboys' recent sucktitude.

'Cause that was pretty dam funny. You not taking it personal and all, I figured you'd laugh.

BTW, we're gonna kick your asses next week :D

I don't really think thats the case. I would love to have itelligent discourse here but the problem is that ATN is completely overwhelmed by two over the top homers who have turned it into a circus. Nothing the Cowboys, Jerry Jones, Wade Phillips, Romo sits to pee, Ware, and any other player, coach, or fan does is good or right. There is always some lame excuse for their success. Anyone wanting to post anything positive about the Cowboys is quickly labeled a troll. Any skins fan who dares to cross them or call them out has their fanhood questioned.

When I first came here many many years ago(under a different name because I have been banned a few times), those two guys had not yet begun their act. This place was literally the best place to come talk NFC football with fans from the other teams. Its now broken down into a joke, which surprisingly keeps me hanging around as well. I'd much rather be hanging out here talking football with someone like you than tuning in for quick laugh at the two resident court jestors.

I concur.

I still have fun in this place because I enjoy giving rival fans crap. That's what rival fans do.

I've learned to walk the line around here for fear of being banned. I don't want to get banned - it's fun arguing with the homers around here.

This is perfect. This is like how you catch roaches. You turn the lights off, wait a while, then turn the lights on and hit them with several cans of RAID.

Well, for the first 2 weeks of December the lights were turned all the way up. No ****roaches to be found anywhere. Then, with a win over the saints, the lights went out.

This should make for some funny **** when the lights come on next weekend :D

The cool rival ATN posters know who they are. :)

Do you call this a self-ban. Wow :hysterical:.

Yah I'm surprised you didn't laugh at Bubba calling you out for being MIA for the Cowboys' recent sucktitude.

'Cause that was pretty dam funny. You not taking it personal and all, I figured you'd laugh.

Honestly, I was in Maui for a wedding then went home to Hawaii for a week and a half.

Last thing on my mind was stopping to post on message boards.

And... Bubba was being Bubba. I'm surprised he hasn't busted out a .jpg with the monkeys on it yet...

That doesn't sound nice.

I've learned over the years that no matter the records. No matter what direction the teams are heading. You can toss out any predictions/hopes/fears/desires when these two teams play.

Don't know what the hell happened, but it seems the changes you guys made are starting to work.

Plus, I find out that Vinny is no longer going to be with you guys!

Son-of-a-beech!

I just hope you guys decide to keep JC around...

Westbrook, your post is fine as just another ATN rant, but speaking personally, I think you need to get over this stage. This is no different than on any other board. You need to separate what the posters you refer to say and do from the freedom given within the rules and guidelines which only the moderators are charged with administering. When actual rules or guidelines are violated, we take action against Redskin and rival fans.

We allow a lot of leeway in ATN and then sometimes we pull a leash tight when deemed necessary. We also (the mods are allowed to opine on pother posters just like any other member. Why you get all twisted up after all these years when you should have the sense to know better is unfortunate. What do you really expect? That we have a new rule saying home-team fans can't be super-homers or constantly rag on rival teams? Do you see that rule on any other NFL message board?

You are welcome to have and post your opinion as to bubba and tr1 all you want within the rules. Many others share similar critical views, from Redskin fan members to staff to rival fans. And many don't. All of it can be expressed openly, and is on a regular basis. So what exactly do you want done?.

If it comes to a point where those charged with board management decide to "do something" about “the state of the union” rest assured we will, even if it causes us a big ruckus in the process with those who think way different than you. But the fundamental freedom of expression within the rules are our guide.

Your position advocates a NFL team board coming down with restrictive sanctions on home-team fans because they are too much a "homer" for the team the board is here for, and too much a “hater" of a rival team, and that they way the exhibit this is at a content level of quality that you think is lacking. Think about it if you can. You think they're stupid, fine. You think the board should do something about it, well I keep saying "ignore them" instead of constantly getting yourself twisted into the game. Are you powerless over your choices and want me to fix it so you don’t have to make them or make them for you?

As I said, if tomorrow it's decided we're going to enforce some new directive about poster conduct in ATN (or any other forum) regarding any single or multiple posters, or types of posts, we will just as we have done at times in the past, but it certainly won't be based on your frustration. You can always go to another board if you can't control who with and how you interact in ATN and remain in the rules. Otherwise, I suggest you do what I do and rarely engage with anyone in any forum where you think it’s more pointless than rewarding. I do a lot of “ignore” which doesn’t mean I don’t read the posts and think “****ing stupid”, it just means I deal with it and move on---the world is full of stupid and I can exhibit some control of how I react to it even when I can‘t, or have reasons not to, control the “stupid“ itself. As I said, if the board management staff decides to make a change in “how it is”, we will.

:rotflmao:

says one of the poke fan minions that obsesses and chase tr1, attack, chastise, and constantly try to prove him wrong

when he's just jawing :hysterical:

hmmm, so I guess that makes you a front-running cowboy bandwagoner weasel.

Yankees/Lakers fan too?

:silly:

Hate baseball and especially hate the Yankees (although I do go to Nat's games - company box blah blah blah).

Not that big a fan of basketball although I do cheer for the Wizards.

I grew up in the 70's - Dallas was pretty decent back then - my father cheered for them so I guess I followed suit.

:rotflmao:

says one of the poke fan minions that obsesses and chase tr1, attack, chastise, and constantly try to prove him wrong

when he's just jawing :hysterical:

I wholeheartedly agree that I am constantly trying to prove him wrong. That's what rival fans do, they defend their team.

I certainly don't obsess, chase, nor attack him. I may have teetered on the edge of getting personal with him, but always try to refrain because there's no point.

If anything, TR1 attacks people on this board. He questions your very own fan's allegiance on a daily basis.

Is that what you and TR1 think this board is about? Chastising your own brethren?

No, I haven't banned bobbee. I kinda feel it's like shooting one of those retarded stray dogs that hangs out in the neighborhood looking goofy and doing stupid **** and always runs in front of your car but you still break for him.

per Kapolani, sometime after you joined, you were tagged as a dupe acct. and you do often fill the troll role as we define it staff-wise, but "lamest" may have been a bit excessive as many of your posts do contain actual and reasonable football content---just in the spirit of fairness and accuracy, which I tend to adhere to whether seeming friendly or harsh with any given post. And as so often said, we allow a lot of give-n-take without just reflexively dropping rule violations on people just because we could.

Archived