Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Discuss Romo and his INT's here

slogriff

However, I think the major source of conflict here has been that they occasionally try to enforce directives based on their own personal agenda.

I suppose you wouldn't understand that starting a thread about Romo sits to pee and ending up talking about JC, instead of Brady, Manning, Brees, Falco, etc. seems like an attempt to hijack any thread discussing the pukes' qb.

Hijacking sucks...feel free to start any thread about the glory of other players...but, don't expect me to participate in the circle jerk.

;)

And, puke fans ask for intelligent discussion in ATN...

You puke fans make me LOL!

If you could get your panties out of a tight knot on occasion, we could have a football conversation, but you're usually not here after a loss to discuss your team.

Funny how that is.

haha. Well, even YOU have to admit that it reads that way, TR1.

Though we all know that you hate Dallas. <wink>

Isn't it pathetic that puke fans need to stoop to semantics to try to prove me wrong.

You guys are too easy.

Seriously.

You must suffer from backlash from all the knee-jerk when you see a post from me.

It's tremendously funny, though.

BTW, WB36 is the prominent rival fan poster here...and, he's been established as a fair weather fan by fans in his rival fan base.

I guess you puke fans have something to shoot for.

Now, can you fellas stop the whining, and discuss some football?

Who would've thought an internet forum wide open for millions of people to discuss football, is dominated by two extreme homers

:hysterical: that is the funniest, dumb post I have read in this place in a long time.

Tell me Einstein exactly how do these two evil tyrants control everyone?

ATN is a dictatorship with our storm troopers policing anything we don't want posted?

Maybe mind control posters, ban them? What? Are the tyrant's forcing posters to come here? forcing posters to post in their threads? The ignore feature is not working for them? For oppressed peasants they sure have a lot of freedom to complain, and disappear when their wrong or teams losing.

last time I checked these two tyrants are openly insulted, chastise, blamed for everyones problems, over pointing out flaws in the other posters teas? (for which one tyrant has about a 90% success rate of being right), or debating their unbelievable childish and homer filed posts? Many are in violation of board rules. Yet where are the tyrants whining and complaining like the oppressed peasants?

the only thing you were right about was about many of the poke fans

i don't think their goal is to gain any sort of intelligent discourse from this forum

The very reason their is so much stupid bull **** around. For all their phony protests, they have zero interest of having any real discussions.

the obsessions of one of the tyrants by many poke fans is unreal, even on other boards. Their sole goal is to troll, stir ****, gloat, and try to prove the tyrants wrong (which they rarely do)

after that nonsense post you have the nerve to bring up intelligence??? Holy hell......do u have no shame?

TRPB, come on man.

I've been accused of being a 'homer' on my home team's official message board.

Imagine!

:rotflmao:

who knows with you......your off the hook. God Bless ya man.......
It's pathetic that you don't realize that you're on a message board. Semantics are everything when your only clues are visual. There are no gestures or verbal clues to work with...

I'm sorry fellas, but I'm sitting here laughing at you...Mrs. tr1 must think I've flipped, but you two are just too funny.

Why do you fellas post in ATN? You rarely post about other teams. When the pukes lose, you rarely post. And, when the pukes win, you're here trying to extract some love out of us.

I could throw some psycho babble at you, but it all boils down to insecurity in your team...and, your allegiance to your team.

Try to look inward.

I'm sorry fellas, but I'm sitting here laughing at you...Mrs. tr1 must think I've flipped, but you two are just too funny.

Why do you fellas post in ATN? You rarely post about other teams. When the pukes lose, you rarely post. And, when the pukes win, you're here trying to extract some love out of us.

I could throw some psycho babble at you, but it all boils down to insecurity in your team...and, your allegiance to your team.

Try to look inward.

bwahahahahahahahahahahah...mrs TR1...hahahaha

dude, chill roger and i are always here, and for me, im just messin with ya man...its all good. love ya TR1...good night!

As the OP, I must admit I'm curious why my original Title was changed? I originally stated "Guess which stat Romo sits to pee and Farve rank #1 & #2?"

(I must admit I accidentally overlooked Rodgers actually would be ranked #1.)

I have posted sporadically over 3 yrs and this was the first time I ever started a topic. I intentionally included Farve to stay away from the perception that a Boys fan is just wanting to toot Romo sits to pee's horn and throw it into the faces of skin's fans. I thought looking at the two of them and how they have both have performed against their nature might lead to some different takes.

The editing of my original title seems to have led to exactly what I was hoping to avoid. :whoknows:

As the OP, I must admit I'm curious why my original Title was changed? I originally stated "Guess which stat Romo sits to pee and Farve rank #1 & #2?"

(I must admit I accidentally overlooked Rodgers actually would be ranked #1.)

I have posted sporadically over 3 yrs and this was the first time I ever started a topic. I intentionally included Farve to stay away from the perception that a Boys fan is just wanting to toot Romo sits to pee's horn and throw it into the faces of skin's fans. I thought looking at the two of them and how they have both have performed against their nature might lead to some different takes.

The editing of my original title seems to have led to exactly what I was hoping to avoid. :whoknows:

Yes. We're all morons here, and didn't think that this was any kind of troll post.

You really fooled us.

;)

stop discussing the Redskins in ATN

it's against the rules the tyrants enforce :nono:

Jeebus, I can't believe folks in the Stadium think we'd come out on fire tonight.

Imagine your boss getting a new boss who's been reported to look for a guy to replace you boss. Well, in fact, he's pretty much identified who your new boss is going to be, but won't be here until next fiscal year.

In the meantime, try not to engage in office politics, and do your job.

:rolleyes:

Fans forget that human nature gets in the way football.

They're all people getting paychecks in uncertain times, after all.

And, it's very cold outside.

;)

Archived