Your top 5 WR's in the NFL

WVUforREDSKINS

top 5 this year.

miles austin

andre johnson

reggie wayne

randy moss

brandon marshall

if only austin started all his games. he would be on pace for 20+ td's and 2000+ yards. even right now he has top 5 stats which is absolutely mind-boggling.

this is a list on the current year. not their entire nfl career.

Andre Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Brandon Marshall

Desean Jackson

Chad Ochocinco

On a sidenote, I don't really think you can put Calvin Johnson in the top 5. The guy never plays. I mean in three years he's really only had one. And I'm a fan.

Also, I almost put Reggie Wayne in my top 5 but it's hard to get a legitimate read on him. I mean he has the best QB ever throwing to him so what would his stats be with Orton, Warner/Leinart, or Schaub throwing to him?

Oh and LOL @ Miles Austin.

miles austin

if only austin started all his games. he would be on pace for 20+ td's and 2000+ yards. even right now he has top 5 stats which is absolutely mind-boggling.

Uhhhhh, WHAT? Miles Austin is NOOOT better than Larry Fitzgerald. That is a STUPID list.

And if teams didn't lose any games they'd win the Super Bowl every year. Go on with that if bull****. Go with facts. Not hypothetical situations.

Andre Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Brandon Marshall

Desean Jackson

Chad Ochocinco

On a sidenote, I don't really think you can put Calvin Johnson in the top 5. The guy never plays. I mean in three years he's really only had one. And I'm a fan.

Also, I almost put Reggie Wayne in my top 5 but it's hard to get a legitimate read on him. I mean he has the best QB ever throwing to him so what would his stats be with Orton, Warner/Leinart, or Schaub throwing to him?

Oh and LOL @ Miles Austin.

Dude, the guy that said Austin clearly stated he was talking about this year. And its not a stretch to say he's been one of the 5 best. What's funnier, is you put Ochocinco in yours.:laugh:...Seriously? That's pretty ridiculous. He wouldn't even be in the top 10 best WR's this year.

1. Andre Johnson

2. Randy Moss

3. Larry Fitzgerald

4. Reggie Wayne

5. Calvin Johnson

then you have guys like Greg Jennings, Brandon Marshall, etc.

First off, if that list is for this year, then no way Calvin is in top 5. And Greg Jennings? Last year, sure. But "this year"? Man, some of you guys are cracking me up.

I think the original poster said "this year". I'm beginning to think some of you guys don't watch other teams play.

top 5 this year.

miles austin

andre johnson

reggie wayne

randy moss

brandon marshall

this is a list on the current year. not their entire nfl career.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: i wouldnt put austin in the top 20

If we are talking about this year and this year only he is easily top 5 ~ 10.

Austin this year is not a top 5 WR, but he's easily a top 10 receiver. He's had a good year, but he's not a better receiver than Andre Johnson, Fitzgerald, Moss, Wayne, Marshall, Vincent and DeSean Jackson. I would put him in the 8th to 10th range along with Welker and Sidney Rice.

Austin this year is not a top 5 WR, but he's easily a top 10 receiver. He's had a good year, but he's not a better receiver than Andre Johnson, Fitzgerald, Moss, Wayne, Marshall, Vincent and DeSean Jackson. I would put him in the 8th to 10th range along with Welker and Sidney Rice.

That's fair. Top 5 is a little too high.

But, I still think there's a bunch of upside with this kid.

That's fair. Top 5 is a little too high.

But, I still think there's a bunch of upside with this kid.

There's a bunch of upside with S. Smith of the Giants, D. Jackson, M. Austin, and D. Thomas. The #1 receivers in the East have a great deal of potential and upside.

There's a bunch of upside with S. Smith of the Giants, D. Jackson, M. Austin, and D. Thomas. The #1 receivers in the East have a great deal of potential and upside.

I was really hoping you guys missed with D Thomas, but it looks like he may be a player after all. Looked really good in the Saints game.

Haven't heard much about Kelly (Kelley?) lately.

You guys given up hope on him?

I was really hoping you guys missed with D Thomas, but it looks like he may be a player after all. Looked really good in the Saints game.

Haven't heard much about Kelly (Kelley?) lately.

You guys given up hope on him?

He's been healthy this year, just hasn't produced much when he's been on the field. Randle-El has seen much more playing time than him, even though ARE has been anything but great this season. Really Mitchell deserves a shot on the field, but Zorn doesn't seem to want to give him a shot, I don't know what he has against rookies.

He's been healthy this year, just hasn't produced much when he's been on the field. Randle-El has seen much more playing time than him, even though ARE has been anything but great this season. Really Mitchell deserves a shot on the field, but Zorn doesn't seem to want to give him a shot, I don't know what he has against rookies.

If you've gone to any of the home games lately, Mitchell actually does get some playing time. I think Campbell is really hesitant to target guys he doesn't have a good rapport with.

I don't know if everybody in here is on drugs, but where the hell is Wes Welker?

I mean, you simply don't watch the NFL or know football if you don't include him in your top 5 list. The man is virtually uncoverable and is better after the catch than anybody. He's over 110 catches with a couple games still to play. He's a great player. Give him his credit.

I don't know if everybody in here is on drugs, but where the hell is Wes Welker?

I mean, you simply don't watch the NFL or know football if you don't include him in your top 5 list. The man is virtually uncoverable and is better after the catch than anybody. He's over 110 catches with a couple games still to play. He's a great player. Give him his credit.

hard to put a slot wr in the top 5. especially when randy moss is getting all the attention. he is having a great season though.

Archived