Extremeskins

Your top 5 WR's in the NFL

WVUforREDSKINS

1. Andre Johnson

2. Larry Fitzgerald

3. Randy Moss

4. Brandon Marshall

5. Reggie Wayne

Best of the rest: Steve Smith, DeSean Jackson, Vincent Jackson, Calvin Johnson, Chad Ochocinco.

Hard to go wrong with any of those guys. But for my money, give me Andre Johnson. The guy is a true professional and an absolute stud WR. No bull crap to put up with him. Likewise with Wayne.

1. Andre Johnson

2. Larry Fitzgerald

3. Randy Moss

4. Brandon Marshall

5. Reggie Wayne

Best of the rest: Steve Smith, DeSean Jackson, Vincent Jackson, Calvin Johnson, Chad Ochocinco.

Hard to go wrong with any of those guys. But for my money, give me Andre Johnson. The guy is a true professional and an absolute stud WR. No bull crap to put up with him. Likewise with Wayne.

Same with Larry Fitz.

Not sure if you mean the "current" best WR's or current+career-wise. Anyway, I'll take a stab at it:

1. Moss

2. A. Johnson

3. Fitzgerald

4. D. Jackson

5. Marshall

*No way Steve Smith is the second best WR in the league, man. You can't be serious. Of course part of that is that he hasn't had a very good QB this year.

Edit: I'd probably flip out Marshall for Wayne.

My 5:

Andre Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Randy Moss

Steve Smith (Carolina :silly: )

Chad Ochocinco

My argument is that Johnson and Fitzgerald are EXTREMELY close. But Johnson is more of the complete package with more elite speed and strength. Randy Moss is getting up there in age and despite being elite still, he won't remain so for long. I put Smith and Ochocinco over guys like Reggie Wayne, Roddy White, and Calvin Johnson because they're game changers and have proven over the years to be able to produce without elite QBs. I think White and C. Johnson could be up there soon, but it'll be because of a decline in Ochocinco and Moss's abilities.

Archived