Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some JC Bashers are just sad,....

dc1

lol, you know what, you are right forget it. The last three games tell me everything I need to know. Not any of the ones before that.

You addressed Zorn's playcalling. I countered with the fact that Sherm Lewis took over a little before the stretch of games we are discussing with better results.

I'm asking whether you believe it is the playcalling or the players that have caused the dramatic increase in redzone efficiency.

Seriously man. WTF?

It's bad enough when a guy with 5 posts starts a callout thread making the debate a personal issue and questioning the "aptitude" of anyone who disagrees with him. But when a mod stoops to this level it lowers the standard of the entire board. :doh:

Wow. Forgive me for not being so privileged…. .

It’s an observation and not a call out. Please note that my statements were pointed at SOME folks who are bashing JC. (Although I appreciate the credit you applied to me …. I feel like you just caught me asking for 1 quadrillion dollars (Mike Myers style) )

The point was and still remains that we should ,….. dare I say,.. BE MEASURED with our statements. No one on this thread can divorce JC’s play and stats from the horrible scheme and play calling or from the lack of line play and tired running game. But, some continue to think that those aspects of our offense has been average at best (implied) and should not be consider when grading his on field play, his leadership or his progression as a player (in the role for 3 yrs)

Whether he is here next year or not….. I would like to think (as storied Redskin fans) that we are smarter than that.

So when we watched the team get bogged down in the redzone time after time we were all wrong,

You brought up a point and got shot down super quickly.

You were wrong.

Man up.

These are the anti-Campbell zealots who make the rest of them (BLC and sometimes wcredskins) look equally stupid by association.

Give credit where it's due or don't post at all. Go back and look at my history while Campbell was performing poorly. Aside from one fantastic second half, which I gave him credit for, I was on his ass as much then as I support him now.

1 win, thats the only good performance you have seen in 5 years?

Our defense finally played like opposing defenses have been playing us basically in his entire tenure here. With no respect. Yet somehow the guy has hung in there and posted average numbers year after year despite being in one of the more dysfunctional organizations.

Having only 2 WR's and both of them short and somewhat one dimensional, coupled with a neglected offensive line for years, has made teeing off on Jason pretty darn easy to do. The WR's get pressed 24/7 and the Oline swarmed. Over and over.

Why wont the haters look at the bigger picture - no go to WR and no line. If Jason got to face passive defenses like ours normally is, he would have a field day. Moss and ARE would dominate with the cushions we give.

Agreed!

lol, you know what, you are right forget it. The last three games tell me everything I need to know. Not any of the ones before that.

I know man, its frustrating. I understand homerism. Hell, I'm a homer. But I don't understand the unending, unbreakable, unconditional love and support for a guy that has done nothing for this team for 4 years as a starter, but lose games.

Its not like he has shown (ever!) that he is a great QB on a lousy team. He is not Archie Manning just waiting to break out guys. He is at best, at his best, an average QB. Three weeks ago, even the JC homers finally were agreeing. Now, not sucking against Philly, and whoopin the Raiders:doh:, now everyone is back on the JC butt slurp circuit.

He is by all accounts a good guy, and I'd love to have him as a cheap, solid backup. But why do you guys so desperately want an average (on a good day) QB?

So when we watched the team get bogged down in the redzone time after time we were all wrong,

The team got bogged down due to Zorn calling 3 passing plays to 15 running plays in the redzone. Even you labeled the playcalling in the redzone crappy. But you put the reason for this as JC when his success in the redzone far outweighed the success of the running game. We had something like 3 rushing TD's in the first half of the season and the punter scored one of those.

The agenda boyz can never acknowledge that JC is an adequate NFL qb, who when given some talent around him, can keep us competitive in most games.

More importently, however, the agenda boyz now don't only want JC to fail, but they want our team to lose its next three games so our competent FO can have higher picks in the spring.

The agenda boyz remind me a lot of the puke fans in ATN.

:rotflmao:

You brought up a point and got shot down super quickly.

You were wrong.

Man up.

These are the anti-Campbell zealots who make the rest of them (BLC and sometimes wcredskins) look equally stupid by association.

Give credit where it's due or don't post at all. Go back and look at my history while Campbell was performing poorly. Aside from one fantastic second half, which I gave him credit for, I was on his ass as much then as I support him now.

what confuses me about you personally is how quickly youll flip flop. in the offseason you were a big campbell guy, he played poorly and you wanted him gone, now after a few good games youre back on again.

seems like youre changing your opinion back and forth on a week to week basis.

i can imagine watching a game with you. he completes a pass and youre like "PRO BOWL!!" then he fumbles and youre like "WORST QB EVAR!!" lol

The agenda boyz can never acknowledge that JC is an adequate NFL qb, who when given some talent around him, can keep us competitive in most games.

More importently, however, the agenda boyz now don't only want JC to fail, but they want our team to lose its next three games so our competent FO can have higher picks in the spring.

losing is the new winning my man.

more losing = potentially less vinny, less campbell, more shake up, new coaches.

more winning = same garbage next year.

and just to clarify, you tout that all the time: hes "adequate". adequate for what?

losing is the new winning my man.

more losing = potentially less vinny, less campbell, more shake up, new coaches.

more winning = same garbage next year.

and just to clarify, you tout that all the time: hes "adequate". adequate for what?

So, just so I'm clear, you want us to lose the next three games...right? And, until JC is gone, you want us to lose?

Let's go on the record, my man.

;)

"can keep us competitive in most games"

As long we lose, but it is close, it's okay?

How pathetic is that?

No poster in the the ATN posts more often about the pukes than you do.

You are using the arguments they use for Romo sits to pee in December. The botched FG against Seattle was fluke, the refs gave the game to the Giants, etc.

You have become exactly what they are. A caricature of a deluded fan not accepting reality. At least you are not alone around here.

So, just so I'm clear, you want us to lose the next three games...right? And, until JC is gone, you want us to lose?

Let's go on the record, my man.

;)

and let me clarify before you make my comments your new sig:

im not (and frankly i cant) going to root for us to lose, but i wont be upset if we do. winning is probably the worst thing for this team right now as it does absolutely nothing other than give off the impression that were on the right track, which anyone can clearly see we are not.

and please answer what i said about adequate.

and i dont have to hope we lose when JC starts. if youve seen his career record, its what he does best.

"can keep us competitive in most games"

As long we lose, but it is close, it's okay?

How pathetic is that?

No poster in the the ATN posts more often about the pukes than you do.

You are using the arguments they use for Romo sits to pee in December. The botched FG against Seattle was fluke, the refs gave the game to the Giants, etc.

You have become exactly what they are. A caricature of a deluded fan not accepting reality. At least you are not alone around here.

I NEVER root for the Skins to lose.

what confuses me about you personally is how quickly youll flip flop. in the offseason you were a big campbell guy, he played poorly and you wanted him gone, now after a few good games youre back on again.

seems like youre changing your opinion back and forth on a week to week basis.

i can imagine watching a game with you. he completes a pass and youre like "PRO BOWL!!" then he fumbles and youre like "WORST QB EVAR!!" lol

Nah, look closer.

I was all about Campbell because:

A) I thought that he could do better this year given that it's a contract year and the line would be healthy and the receivers would be better.

B) I hated the Cult. HATED that ****ing Cult. ****ing locusts.

C) I did say that I hoped that Campbell did well, but if he didn't and we were out of playoff contention, then I would like to give Colt a shot.

I stopped being all about him when, after about six games, it looked like he was same old same old. I would've put Brennan in at that point even though we weren't out of it, and I posted as such.

The past four games, though, he's stepped it up, and I'm giving him credit where it's due. I'm not flip-flopping; I'm basing my opinion on how he has played.

The reason that I stand up for him a lot now and seem like a blind Campbell homer is because of posters like Shilsu, SoCalSkins, HailGreen28, and the rest of them (not you in the least anymore). People whose opinions are unwavering based on play. They are vicious, and while some of the blind Campbell homers are equally stubborn, you know who I'm talking about, at least they don't attack a man personally.

I'm 55/45 pro-Campbell now (was about 55/45 anti-Campbell on Sunday at 4:04 PM), but posters like those I mentioned make me have to act like I've already booked my tickets to Canton. I still wouldn't cry if he were gone next year, but he's playing well for nowand I'd like to see him stay as long as he can keep it up against three playoff-caliber (I know, Dallas in December is a different team) teams. I'm not asking for wins necessarily, just solid play like the past four weeks.

And watching a game with me lately is just a lot of expletives followed by the word "YES!" or the word "NO!" Mostly the latter.

When campbell can actually win on a consistent basis, then I could accept some of the ridiculous love this QB gets. I swear, we win one game against a god-awful raiders team, and everybody is back to thinking JC is the second coming of Jesus. Congrats, he has played well for the past 3 whole games, and won 1 of them, to improve our team record as a starter this year to a mesmorizing 4-9. The rate at which some of you accept absolute mediocrity is astounding. If Campbell has a game changer, or a game finisher, he would have polished off the cowboys, eagles, saints, chiefs, and lions this year. All those games were very winnable, but he floundered when it mattered most. Same story.

That being said, I hope he really does play lights out the rest of the year, so in the offseason, when we tender him a 1-year RFA contract, some other team might also be fooled into thinking he's a good QB, and give us a 1st and 3rd for him. That would be the best ending to what has turned out to be a 4-year debacle.

seems like youre changing your opinion back and forth on a week to week basis

The smartest people I know tend to "flip-flop" quite a bit. They think that their opinions should be dictated by facts made available to them and, since new facts are be made available each day, their opinions should be tweaked, modified, or totally changed accordingly.

That's not to say the NewCliche is a genius or that you are not (I don't know either of you well enough to comment on your intelligence). I just want to point out that it's usually a good idea to be open-minded and, for better or for worse, being open-minded sometimes results in flipping and flopping.

and let me clarify before you make my comments your new sig:

im not (and frankly i cant) going to root for us to lose, but i wont be upset if we do. winning is probably the worst thing for this team right now as it does absolutely nothing other than give off the impression that were on the right track, which anyone can clearly see we are not.

and please answer what i said about adequate.

and i dont have to hope we lose when JC starts. if youve seen his career record, its what he does best.

You won't be upset if we lose? :rotflmao:

Look, JC has his issues, but Cooley just gave him a big thumbs up...with the right cast around him, we can be competitive and even win (see first six games of 2008.) He's tougher than nails.

He's a ****ing Redskin.

Show some respect.

The smartest people I know tend to "flip-flop" quite a bit. They think that their opinions should be dictated by facts made available to them and, since new facts are be made available each day, their opinions should be tweaked, modified, or totally changed accordingly.

That's not to say the NewCliche is a genius or that you are not (I don't know either of you well enough to comment on your intelligence). I just want to point out that it's usually a good idea to be open-minded and, for better or for worse, being open-minded sometimes results in flipping and flopping.

With all due respect to you and BLC, we're Redskins fans. If we were smart enough to be geniuses, then we'd be smart enough to stay away from this team. :doh:

Archived