Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Isn't Campbell a RESTRICTED free agent?

Hal2856

And then the same people with their panties in a bunch over him. Will have something else to whine over. How stupid the front office was to release him.

Shrug Campbell isnt a top 5 QB but a first round select isnt automatical ready and i would prefer having Campbell as a backup / starter if he wins the job over someone i know nothing about.

Jason Campbell will only be a RFA if the CBA expires without a new deal. The result of that is no cap, but the time served to become a FA goes up. Otherwise, Campbell will be a FA.

We need to pray for a new deal because there will be some stud guards that are UFAs this offseason, including Logan Mankins and Jahri Evans...snagging either one of them (especially Jahri) would make rebuilding our offensive line a lot easier.

keep campbelll as back up

WE WANT TEBOW!

NO WE DON'T!

WE WANT TEBOW!

When you say we, you obviously mean, "We a select few fans who are hoping his leadership abilities and running skills can help our cause".

I don't know that Tebow will be good... or bad. But I certainly wouldn't go as far as to say he's the one guy I'd want...

We need to pray for a new deal because there will be some stud guards that are UFAs this offseason, including Logan Mankins and Jahri Evans...snagging either one of them (especially Jahri) would make rebuilding our offensive line a lot easier.

There is next to no chance we get Evans. He is the best player on the Saints. Period. He's a flat out stud. If they let him go, they have a completely incompetent front office... And since their front office ins't based in Detroit, Oakland, Buffalo or Washington, I'd say they're good to go.

There is next to no chance we get Evans. He is the best player on the Saints. Period. He's a flat out stud. If they let him go, they have a completely incompetent front office... And since their front office ins't based in Detroit, Oakland, Buffalo or Washington, I'd say they're good to go.

I've seen you post that before and I disagree, I think that Drew Brees is the best player on that team but I'm being wishful that Danny will lure him away with big bucks like he did with Haynesworth (who's turned out to be a worthy investment).

I've seen you post that before and I disagree, I think that Drew Brees is the best player on that team but I'm being wishful that Danny will lure him away with big bucks like he did with Haynesworth (who's turned out to be a worthy investment).

Evans is better at his position than Brees is at his. It's a scary thought, considering just how awesome Brees is. But I've never seen Evans make a bad play. That said, it's not like I've seen every Saints game. But the guy is an animal. I truly believe he's better at his position than Brees is. That said, Brees is probably more valuable due to the position he plays.

If we have rights to him shouldn't we try and trade him rather than cut him?

We keep taking about trading Cooley why not Campbell?

Sorry if this is in another thread I tried the search.

Trade him for what? we tried trading him already off season twice and no one wanted him. we be luck if we get a 5th rd for him. and that would really suck for us because we wasted 2 draft picks to move up to get him in 1st roudn. no matter how you look at it, we are gonna come out losing with candle.

we talk about cooley because he is actually good is worth keeping. not hard to understand.

Watch him end up with the seahawks for like a 3rd Rounder, and when Hasselbeck goes down, leads seattle to their first division title in a long time.

cause he def lead us to a ... wait a min.....

what is it with u candle homers. it's always watch him do this... what if he.... when he does.......

surely, when a fan talks about a player, you would think they would go by what the player has done, not what he or she is going to do..:whoknows:

I mean, its not liek this guy lit it up here in DC and has shown signs that he can lead a team to a divisional title? LOL

Evans is better at his position than Brees is at his. It's a scary thought, considering just how awesome Brees is. But I've never seen Evans make a bad play. That said, it's not like I've seen every Saints game. But the guy is an animal. I truly believe he's better at his position than Brees is. That said, Brees is probably more valuable due to the position he plays.

I definitely think that if Danny can get Evans here with the big money, we'd be in a lot better shape already.

Joe Gibbs drafted Campbell for a reason. Campbell would probably throw for 3,500 yards and 30 TDs in a Air Coryell style offense with the right personell on the field with him. The WC offense isn't suited for him. Daniel Snyder, who shown to have made dumb and foolish decisions in the past, would be incompetent again if Campbell isn't re-signed.

Joe Gibbs drafted Campbell for a reason. Campbell would probably throw for 3,500 yards and 30 TDs in a Air Coryell style offense with the right personell on the field with him. The WC offense isn't suited for him.

Based on his production, it looks as if no existing Offense is suited for him.

Archived