Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Isn't Campbell a RESTRICTED free agent?

Hal2856

we have to hope that his arm strength and size will convince al davis that hes capable of leading an NFL offense. the panthers are starting this moore kid the rest of the season, if he pans out or even shows a glimmer campbells chances of being in carolina are slim (and even moreso if the chin shows up down there).

its oakland or cleveland.

The man is terrible. I am angered just watching him play. No redzone or comeback ability. If I were Snyder I would write sympathy letters to the rest of the NFL teams to please take this man as far away from us as possible We will never be anything but a joke with Campbell at the helm. He must be on that 10 year developmental program that the Orioles had Daniel Cabrera on. Face it, he stinks.

We need to pray for a new deal because there will be some stud guards that are UFAs this offseason, including Logan Mankins and Jahri Evans...snagging either one of them (especially Jahri) would make rebuilding our offensive line a lot easier.
Both or either are upgrades to our current guards and would allow the Skins to begin to repair the dam that burst a long time ago. (See separate thread how Snyder vetoed the plan to draft a guard instead of Ramsey.)

I don't think it will happen unless Snyder offers money way beyond their worth, preventing their teams from matching it. But if you're dreaming, dream big. We could get an Okung or Williams with the first and one of 4 or 5 OT's that would be an upgrade over Heyer. Coupled with Mankins and Evans, we could actually have an OL again.

I like it. But I'm afraid it's only a dream. Dan S. is already salivating over that top 10 QB in the draft now and will veto the plans for drafting OL in the first round. Too bad.

The man is terrible. I am angered just watching him play. No redzone or comeback ability. If I were Snyder I would write sympathy letters to the rest of the NFL teams to please take this man as far away from us as possible We will never be anything but a joke with Campbell at the helm. He must be on that 10 year developmental program that the Orioles had Daniel Cabrera on. Face it, he stinks.

Campbell is an outstanding redzone quarterback. His numbers in the redzone this year are excellent. Campbell doesn't get enough opportunities in the redzone because the coaches seem to think we can run the ball in there (when we can't).

Campbell is an outstanding redzone quarterback. His numbers in the redzone this year are excellent. Campbell doesn't get enough opportunities in the redzone because the coaches seem to think we can run the ball in there (when we can't).

Jason does not get very many opportunities because he keeps getting sacked and knocking us out of the redzone with his stupid decisions and holding on to the ball too long.

Maybe we can get lucky and draft a QB and keep JC for one more year like the Chargers did then something will click and JC will get it. Then we will have two top QB's and we would def be able to get something for one of them!!!!! :)

Ahhhh, what am i thinking? We would prob end up more like the Browns. :(

The only "clicking" he will hear is the pens from every reporter writing him off as wasted talent...

The Seahawks haven't won the division in a "long time"?? lol...They won it in 2007! :)

i figured someone had to get this in sometime in three pages worth. i didnt know three years was a long time. actually, wouldnt it be two years? cuz zona won it last year, which would have been 08. but didnt seattle win the year before, which was 07? but in any case, they dominated the NFC West for years til last year. so the post about a 'long time' is complete idiocy.

If we have rights to him shouldn't we try and trade him rather than cut him?

We keep taking about trading Cooley why not Campbell?

Sorry if this is in another thread I tried the search.

Yeah I thought he was a restricted free agent, but I think that he will be gone. Some other team will offer him something and we won't match it. I think that is how it is going to go down. Of course we are going to draft one of these college QBs and they are going to turn out like Heath Shuler.

Archived