Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Matthew Stafford mic'd up

royallypwned

That was pretty awesome. Imagine if the situation were a playoff game. He would have made himself into a legend. Kind of sucks for him that his team is bad and the win really doesn't matter much, but you watch him and you can kind of get a feeling that he's gonna be a good one. I think he's far and away better than Sanchez at this point.

That was pretty awesome. Imagine if the situation were a playoff game. He would have made himself into a legend. Kind of sucks for him that his team is bad and the win really doesn't matter much, but you watch him and you can kind of get a feeling that he's gonna be a good one. I think he's far and away better than Sanchez at this point.

And he's playing that hard for a team with one win (now two) over the past two seasons.

Damn impressive.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/26/report-stafford-to-play-on-thursday/

^ if this is true, then wow.

Well, the early Thanksgiving game has suddenly gotten more interesting.

Though listed as doubtful for the home game against Green Bay due to a shoulder injury suffered on the last timed down in Sunday's win over the Browns, Lions quarterback Matt Stafford will play, per Philip Zaroo of MLive.com

Wow.

The first overall pick in the 2009 draft saw his stock rose in the eyes of NFL fans with a gutty performance after getting injured, evading team doctors to get back onto the field and throw the game-winning touchdown pass on the untimed down that came from the end-zone pass interference penalty that ended regularion.

I honestly thought the one with JC and Zorn was better. Stafford is pretty raw at this point. I don't understand how people can be in here claiming he's going to be great someday...I just don't see it right now. Dude has some of the worst footwork I've seen plus his decision making leaves a lot to be desired. Not exactly a good combo. Maybe he'll turn it around in the offseason, but right now he's not good by any stretch of the imagination.

I honestly thought the one with JC and Zorn was better. Stafford is pretty raw at this point. I don't understand how people can be in here claiming he's going to be great someday...I just don't see it right now. Dude has some of the worst footwork I've seen plus his decision making leaves a lot to be desired. Not exactly a good combo. Maybe he'll turn it around in the offseason, but right now he's not good by any stretch of the imagination.

You realize he's being asked to carry one of the worst teams in the history of the game, right?

After today, he currently sits tied for 11th all-time in single season pass attempts per game with 39. That's by far the most of any rookie in the history of the game.

No rookie QB is going to look good on this bad of a team throwing the ball that much.

You may have jinxed your boy. :hysterical:
Yeah he's doing a very good job today

1 TD 4 INT lol

hey I didn't expect him to do much better than he did today. C'mon now, he separated a shoulder (or whatever he officially did) and was back on the field to play in four days! Stafford is a warrior.

I just watched the mic'd up video. Damn, I gotta give him props for a gutsy effort at the end of that game. I've separated my shoulder, dislocated it 2 times-ended up having surgery, I know how much that **** hurts.

Am I correct though that the hurt shoulder is not his throwing arm? I thought it was til I saw this video.

Archived