Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A loss today 7-6 is the best thing that could have happen....

gatito

and here is why. It shows that we have the talent to play with the division leader. It shows that even with our 2 best HBs we can still hang. It show that even without our All Pro Multi million $$$$ DT we can still control a game on defense.

What we saw today is all we need to see. It is the little things. It is the small details that prevent us from winning. It is in a word "coaching". It is Jim Zorn.

If we have someone at the helm with a "feel" for the game. Someone who understands when to push forward when to protect. When to be aggressive and when the relax. Zorn does not understand any of these things. He makes wrong decision almost everytime.

He is the reason we lose. He is the reason we are what we are. I am glad we lost today so that this game can serve as a perfect illustration of his short comings.

We were not going to make the playoffs even with a win. Its better we lose and we get a better draft position.

Jim Zorn and his lack of leadership and "feel" for the game of football reared its ugly head today and I cannot say I am sorry about it.

You are what your record says you are.

The blind homers will never believe that losing is the best thing for the health of this franchise. At least the Cleveland faithful realize this.

We need to lose and lose badly in order to get real change in this franchise. We are inept, we are useless, we are a joke. We need to get sick in order to get better. I said this at 12:59, and I say this at 4:15.

Yes, because we all know the Sherm's play calling saved the day, right? especially that fiasco at the end of the first half. I agree, Zorn should be canned at the end of the year, but you absolutely cannot put this loss on him at all. The finger should be pointing at the Bingo man

and here is why. It shows that we have the talent to play with the division leader. It shows that even with our 2 best HBs we can still hang. It show that even without our All Pro Multi million $$$$ DT we can still control a game on defense.

What we saw today is all we need to see. It is the little things. It is the small details that prevent us from winning. It is in a word "coaching". It is Jim Zorn.

If we have someone at the helm with a "feel" for the game. Someone who understands when to push forward when to protect. When to be aggressive and when the relax. Zorn does not understand any of these things. He makes wrong decision almost everytime.

He is the reason we lose. He is the reason we are what we are. I am glad we lost today so that this game can serve as a perfect illustration of his short comings.

We were not going to make the playoffs even with a win. Its better we lose and we get a better draft position.

Jim Zorn and his lack of leadership and "feel" for the game of football reared its ugly head today and I cannot say I am sorry about it.

You are what your record says you are.

Our defense was missing it's best player, a beast DT named Haynes, and we still dominated on defense. They played a fantastic game, with the exception of the 2 missed INT's. They get a game ball for sure.

Same problems abound. Offensive line is too beat up. Zorn is gutless. Campbell is incredibly inaccurate and makes the dumbest goddamn plays when the game is on the line, etc. I can't wait till Zorn/Campbell are gone. Zorn is awful at clock management. Campbell is awful at quarterbacking. Time for a change.

Unless the worst owner in sports changes (ours) nothing is changing

Dan Snyder has ruined the Washington Redskins

Up to this point in time I agree. I think the winds are changing. I think we will see a real GM a real coach and Synder writing checks.

partly but the front office is mainly to blame because the oline has no depth and little talent.they did well last week but rabach was owned by ratliff and has been sense he came to the cowboys.this oline isn't going to remind anyone of the hogs or anyone else.we have the weapons but no oline.the call to run a draw to carwtright was a give up call,tryin not to lose.and that call sent a ripple through the team and the d gave up the drive i saw comin all game long.you knew they were goin to get one drive at least.and they did but our kicker went cold today,olineman getting penalties .this team finds ways to lose and it's not all the coach.we just don't have all the talent we need.this team is fragile and theres a culture of losing and they just expect the other shoe to fall and when it does it just reinforces that belief.thats why there needs to be a house cleaning.not the young talent,but we need new team leaders with a diferent kind of heart.time for a new coarse and a new captian.

Yes, because we all know the Sherm's play calling saved the day, right? especially that fiasco at the end of the first half. I agree, Zorn should be canned at the end of the year, but you absolutely cannot put this loss on him at all. The finger should be pointing at the Bingo man

Jimmy is making the crucial calls. Kicking with 15 seconds on the clock at the end of the half.

I believe he still vetoes calls in crucial points in the game. He is the pulse of the team and that pulse needs to be checked.

You're out of your mind! It's called offense pal....

IT DOESN'T exist! How's that on the coaches? They have backups at 9 of 11 positions out there on offense. There are two players on the offense who might start for another team. One is a FB and the other is a true slot receiver.

You drank too much PBR this afternoon or something. Zorn is NOT the problem and never has been. Since I can remember under Snyder, the Redskins have never ever ever had an offense. Google football dude, you actually have to score points to win. And, BTW, Zorn doesn't even call the plays anymore! How the f' is he to blame? Good luck answering that one.

Wow.

I've never seen a bunch of fans who must really love eating the crap sandwich Zorn,Campbell and company trot out on offense.

Bad teams find ways to lose. They seem like they strive to find them.

We are a bad team. Nothing that could happen the rest of the season will change that.

Not one more win or a one point loss.

There is no corner to turn.

IT DOESN'T exist! How's that on the coaches? They have backups at 9 of 11 positions out there on offense. There are two players on the offense who might start for another team. One is a FB and the other is a true slot receiver.

You drank too much PBR this afternoon or something. Zorn is NOT the problem and never has been. Since I can remember under Snyder, the Redskins have never ever ever had an offense. Google football dude, you actually have to score points to win. And, BTW, Zorn doesn't even call the plays anymore! How the f' is he to blame? Good luck answering that one.

2005 wasn't bad at all.

And while this loss is ultimately what's best, it's still a loss to the ****ing Cowboys.

That trumps EVERYTHING right now.

""Since I can remember under Snyder, the Redskins have never ever ever had an offense. Google football dude, you actually have to score points to win. And, BTW, Zorn doesn't even call the plays anymore! How the f' is he to blame? Good luck answering that one.""

Thats not true... Remember when collins played? Averaged like 27 points a game with him in compared to campbells 17 and he took us to the playoffs. Like Zorn, Gibbs too made a mistake by not benching campbell.

I have been drinking Dead Guy Ale, Purple Haze and Victory IPA.... no PBR too early in the day for PBR.

Zorns lack of "football knowledge" and "feel" for the flow of the game is all over this loss. If you do not see it then maybe you are the one that had too much piss water today.

He sets the tone. He says kick the FG with 15 seconds left in the game. He sucks.

Archived