Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A loss today 7-6 is the best thing that could have happen....

gatito

This post is wrong on so many levels.:doh::doh::doh:

Do you really think this team is very talented? Do you REALLY think that?

This is why I don't think Snyder does anything, because there's still a dellusional part of the fanbase that just thinks "if we just do THIS we're gonna be contenders". You hear it all over the boards after a win or a close loss. It's so embarrassing.

It's true. We are not as bad as our record. Look at Cincy last year. They didn't have Carson and sucked. Minny was average to good, without Favre, but are very good with Favre. You can't tall me this team would not be better with Garcia playing rather than Jason. Quarterback play has such a huge impact on the pysche of a team.

This team played well today and I was proud of the effort they put forth.

But that doesn't change the fact that this roster is a mess - and there is only one man who can be held responsible for that and it is Vinny Cerrato, the bug eyed retard who is the worst personnel guy in the history of the NFL.

We should all be celebrating today's loss as it prevents Vinny the Bug Eyed Moron from trying to take any credit for a "turnaround."

Zorn is NOT THE PROBLEM. He's certainly not a good coach, but he has been given NOTHING to work with by the mentally challenged Cerrato.

THE MOST IMPORTANT step toward rebuilding this franchise is putting the bug eyed idiot in the dumpster and moving on, once and for all.

Hell, it may not work - we may still suck - but there is NO WAY this team climbs back to respectability with the bug eyed mentally handicapped guy in the front office.

WORST FO GUY IN NFL HISTORY

FIRE VINNY

The Pats certainly aren't hurt by constantly picking last or near last.

Very good post, and you're right. However... a higher pick is worth more in a trade. If we finish with, say, the 6th pick, and can parlay that into two, lower, first-round picks, and then trade one of those for and second and a third, etc. -- then we'd be moving like the Pats and stocking up the team with some potential.

and here is why. It shows that we have the talent to play with the division leader. It shows that even with our 2 best HBs we can still hang. It show that even without our All Pro Multi million $$$$ DT we can still control a game on defense.

What we saw today is all we need to see. It is the little things. It is the small details that prevent us from winning. It is in a word "coaching". It is Jim Zorn.

If we have someone at the helm with a "feel" for the game. Someone who understands when to push forward when to protect. When to be aggressive and when the relax. Zorn does not understand any of these things. He makes wrong decision almost everytime.

He is the reason we lose. He is the reason we are what we are. I am glad we lost today so that this game can serve as a perfect illustration of his short comings.

We were not going to make the playoffs even with a win. Its better we lose and we get a better draft position.

Jim Zorn and his lack of leadership and "feel" for the game of football reared its ugly head today and I cannot say I am sorry about it.

You are what your record says you are.

I will say this about the team is that they didn't quit, which I was really glad to see. They could have over the last three games given up, but they didn't and the really gave good effort overall. Ideally, you want a coach to get three years. Everyone here knew that Zorn was going to get that unless he was an instant success. Zorn is a really good guy, but he isn't much of a HC. He could be a coordinator down the road and with his head coaching experience that will really help him land a job elsewhere.

As for draft picks, I really could care less because everyone here knows that Snyder is going to go after Bradford with a passion, in which case even if we are in the top 10 and there are other teams above us interested in a "Franchise QB", you know Snyder is going to trade up to get who they want to get. They feel burned because they didn't get Sanchez or Cutler in the trade last year. Judging by what I have seen of those guys thus far, I woudn't take one of those guys over Jason Campbell right now.

Snyder is his own worst enemy. He only goes after name brand players in the draft, so while the first round pick might be a success. I would say that the other rounds where you draft and try and getting starters out of will be less than great.

This team is way more talented than 3-7. If things would've happened that way that they should've, say with Gibbs as coach, we'd be 7-3 or 8-2. Defensively, the Skins are #1 against the pass. With no major injuries no one can run on them. There is far too much talent on this team to be this bad. M.

Like the times we had those records when Gibbs was here in his most recent stint, right? :D

As you recall, Gibbs had a couple of crappy seasons mixed in with those where the team started well but then faded in the middle and then made the run at the end.

All in all, I'm looking forward to seeing the Skins conduct a fire sale this offseason. Large parts of this "talented" roster have had their chance for six years and have come up small on the whole.

and here is why. It shows that we have the talent to play with the division leader. It shows that even with our 2 best HBs we can still hang. It show that even without our All Pro Multi million $$$$ DT we can still control a game on defense.

So, you're basically saying we spent $$$$ on players we don't really need.

The better loss would have been 20-17, 24-21. 7-6 is not a good loss. We have seen this every year. The defense holds the other team the whole game until the last drive while the offense does jack.

Reality check - Snyder is not going anywhere so it is a waste of time to even talk about him. Time to move on from this subject and talk about things that cam come to pass.

I was rooting for the Skins to win but am not too disappointed that they lost just because of the topic. The last thing we need is a winning streak so that Snyder will think all is well.

We need a new QB, HC and GM. The only way we're going to get them is to continue with our ineptness.

I love the "just throw up you hands people and deal with Dan, he's here to stay" attitude.

Here's a Reality Check for ya-

A. The Redskins suck since Dan has been here. B. Fans can get rid of him if they stop being fans of failure. C. The "That's how Washington always is." mindset has led to both the Redskins and America going into the dumpster in the last ten years. D. "Time to move on from this subject and talk about things that cam come to pass." Ok...deal...Go Ice bats!

Archived