Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan: Please re-sign Jason Campbell (merged)

21cents

Here is a thread YOU started on the 10th:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=307790

And here is the OP:

So did you have a sudden change of heart over the past two days, or are you just generally confused? I have a hard time understanding how you can reconcile wanting to trade Campbell in one thread that you started and then starting a new thread about how he is Pro Bowl caliber QB who Danny should keep around. Please do explain.

SOMEBODY just wants their "name in lights"

To the tune of Rod Stewart's Some Guys Have All The Luck

Some fans know JC sucks,

Some fans know JC's lame,

Some fans give him all the breaks

And claim everyone else is to blame.

"If we had a better line,

If we had a better running game."

The same excuses every time,

Why can't they see he has no football brains?

JC's a lose, lose, lose, lose, loser.

JC's a lose, lose, lose, lose, loser.

Guys, JC is a TERRIBLE QB and I will be happy when he is gone. For him and for us.

But he does not deserve the abuse that he is getting.

Calling him a 'Cancer' and saying he is as dumb as he looks?

You guys make me sick. :doh:

I wouldn't necessarily call JC "dumb," but I would say he is slow. He doesn't read defenses well. That's not really arguable. He just flat out misses open receivers downfield all the time. In addition, I don't know whether it is intelligence and understanding of the playbook or whether it's confidence, but he rarely makes changes at the line of scrimmage. Maybe Zorn actually will bench him if he calls an audible, but he needs to man up and do it even if he has to ride the pine. All of the best quarterbacks make multiple calls at the line, sometimes on every play.

Guys, JC is a TERRIBLE QB and I will be happy when he is gone. For him and for us.

But he does not deserve the abuse that he is getting.

Calling him a 'Cancer' and saying he is as dumb as he looks?

You guys make me sick. :doh:

What abuse? Players in philly , new york... get it worse.

this is part of the game. what are you his mother? why would anybody care for an athlete that makes millions care personally? are you related to him? how do you feel about a guy who sucks at what he does but gets paid millions. how does that make u feel?

callin him a cancer and saying he looks dumb? cause he is a cancer and if you watched redskins football long enough, he does look dumb. his facial expression that is. Stuff he says..... another story.

I;ve heard worse stuff called about players tha cancer and dumb. Man you really must be related to candle.

LOL's at all the Campbell lovers tooting their horn after a 5 INT game. I wanted Cutler, but not at the price the Bears gave up. There are many elite QB's to throw 5 INTs. Favre, P. Manning, Brady have all done it. Cutler is still and always will be a better QB than Campbell. Dan, if you have to re-sign him, re-sign him as 3rd string.

LoL's at all the Campbell lovers tooting their horn after a 5 INT game. I wanted Cutler, but not at the price the Bears gave up. There are many elite QB's to throw 5 INTs. Favre, P. Manning, Brady have all done it. Cutler is still and always will be a better QB than Campbell. Dan, if you have to re-sign him, re-sign him as 3rd string.

And im not makin excuses for cutler because no matter what, 5 ints are bad but like uve said other great QBs have done so as well. what does that mean? It means, these QBs are making risky throws. They are playing to win, they are playing to throw TDs. they arent taking safe routes, passes.... evnetually, it will pay off for cutler or he will keep making INTs making him a bust.I just cant see any QBs throw 4-5 Ints every game. which one will cutler be?

Candle will never make passes like that. he doesnt even have the mentality to go for it. he doesnt have TD first mentality. that is why he will never have any learning curves. no lessons learned. He doesnt take risk, go for it and is always error free which is limited talent. that equals some pathetic QB display by candle

LoL's at all the Campbell lovers tooting their horn after a 5 INT game. I wanted Cutler, but not at the price the Bears gave up. There are many elite QB's to throw 5 INTs. Favre, P. Manning, Brady have all done it. Cutler is still and always will be a better QB than Campbell. Dan, if you have to re-sign him, re-sign him as 3rd string.

I think Cutler would inspire a multitude of "WTF!!!!" moments. I see a lot of Jeff George in that guy, to be honest.

I'll tell you what, though - dude has the guts of a burglar. And he definitely DOES NOT get panicky in the face of a rush or during hurry-up or anything. There was one play last night where a 49er (I think Lawson) is on top of him almost immediately. Cutler sends him jumping after a pump fake, then calmly goes to the other side of the field, knowing this guy was coming down and would be giving him a shot. Didn't flinch one bit. Wow.

If Jason doesn't come back it will be because he got a better offer from another team and the chance for a fresh start. Otherwise, Jason will be resigned because we have no QB to step in his place. No coach in their right mind would let Campbell get away without a QB already in place. So all of you who suspect Campbell won't be resigned because we won't pay him are sadly mistaken. Our new coach will want to resign Campbell and its a good chance that Campbell will probably be starting for him. even if we draft a rookie QB. There are no good free agent QBs worth bringing in that are better than Campbell.

If Jason doesn't come back it will be because he go a better offer from another team and the chance for a fresh start and a sens of normalcy. Otherwise, Jason will be resigned because we have no QB to step in his place. No coach in their right mind would let Campbell get away without a QB already in place. So all of you who suspect Campbell won't be resigned because we won't pay him are sadly mistaken. Our new coach will want to resign Campbell and its a good chance that Campbell will probably be starting for him. even if we draft a rookie QB. There are no good free agent QBs worth brining in that are better than Campbell.

I think you're going to be quite surprised at the demand for Campbell...:no:

I think you're going to be quite surprised at the demand for Campbell...:no:

Nah.. This happens all the time. QBs much worse than Campbell have received free agent offers because the demand for good solid QBs in the NFL is high and the crop is very low. Campbell might not start but someone will definitely bring him in to compete for a starting position. The bears were more than willing to get rid of Orton but the Broncos were more than happy to have him. The classic example of one man's trash is another's treasure. I think you'll be surprised how respected Campbell is around the league.

Watch cutlers highlights on nfl. It will make you optimistic.

See how much difference a oline can make. Cutler went from having the best oline in nfl (making probowl) to poor blocking in chicago and sucking it up.

Campbell in a good oline would look so much better. When hes given time he has made some great throws.

When he's given time he also does a whole lot of nothing too. Any QB can make throws when they are given time.

And Chicago's offensive line is fine, its a good unit, they're just not producing. What Cutler doesn't have is Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal to throw too.

SOMEBODY just wants their "name in lights"

That much I am sure.

But after reading the responses of his two contradictory threads, and given the reactions therein, his sole purpose seems to be to incite fellow members, which is the definition of trolling.

At the very least he is in violation of rule 7, because I am sure that his "threads" could have been place in an already existing thread.

Any-hoo...I find it funny that everyone gets upset at the OP, yet fails to read the first page to find out what he is up to. Oh well...

Archived