Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

980 Twitter: Greg Blache to speak

Hitman#21

Was hoping he was about to quit.

Awful.

Me too..here's some more quotes..

Blache: "time for someone to set the record straight"

"all he wants to do is win...everything thats wrong w/ organization is not Dan Snyder"

"one of most generous, kind individuals youll ever meet"

"As much as I hadn't been talking to the media, I felt like this was something I needed to do. "

Me too..heres more quotes..

Blache: time for someone to set the record straight

Blache: "all he wants to do is win...everything thats wrong w/ organization is not Dan Snyder"

It's his team.

You are damn right he is responsible.

What a load of bs from Blehh.

Can everyone associated with the team except Snyder just STFU and play some football, or at least talk about football if you have to talk??? This season is just bizarre.

If there isn't a movie made about this, some studio is really missing out.

I defnitely agree with Blache that DS doesn't have a dark heart. Snyder has helped out members of the team whose families were hurt in the aftermath of hurricane katrina. He let Todd Collins fly up to be with his wife when she experienced complications during her pregnancy. Not to mention the way he acted in the wake of Sean Taylor's death (flying the whole team to the funeral, setting up a scholarship for his daughter, etc).

Snyder may be incompetent and greedy, but he doesn't have a dark heart, imo.

Good thing we've got Blache here to set the record straight when he finds it convenient to come out of hibernation. Don't know what the team would do without him, on or off the field.

:hysterical:

Good show, I don't know why this particular dose of sarcasm so humored me but it did. What a lame thing to do. How bout winning a ****ing game and shutting the **** up, Blache? Thanks in advance.

so greg blache wont talk about his defense anymore in the media, even though hes the defensive coordinator......................but he has time to talk to the media to defend dan snyder about him having a "dark heart"?

hey blache, priorities much?

Yea he cant choose when to and when not to talk and not even field questions thats distgusting.

So he broke his "silence" to kiss his bosses ass.

great. Good to see the quality journalism 980 is practicing.

980 was the first to say he was speaking but most of the beat writers were there for when Blache was talking, he did not field any questions though.

Archived