Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

980 Twitter: Greg Blache to speak

Hitman#21

"one of the most generous, kind individuals you'll ever meet" is not the type of person who does this to his coaches. and im sure people remember this story breaking:

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/daniel-snyder-does-not-like-vanilla-ice-cream-so-says-mike-nolan/792

Nolan was horrible when he was here are you telling me you didn't find this funny at all?

A lot of this can be dealt with in one action.

Snyder does a sit-down interview with someone who does not have the last name Michael (i-e Larry or George) and won't throw him any easy pitches...see how he handles when he is the one who is not really in control...will he come through and show something to all of us...or will he do a lot of spin and double talk.

Nolan was horrible when he was here are you telling me you didn't find this funny at all?

Who cares?

What kind of mentally ill owner pulls a stunt like that?

And we wonder why we can't get any good HC candidates to consider coming to the Skins. Just wait until Vinny is fired - let's see what kind of quality GM we can lure to DC with stories like that floating around.

I can understand being upset about the D's performance.

What I currently don't understand is why everyone is upset because the DC doesn't speak to the press.

I never remembered any fan impatiently waiting for George Edwards,Mike Nolan,Ron Lynn or even Richie Pettibone to speak.

I used to enjoy a Gregg Williams presser every now and then but it wasn't something I looked for every week...so what gives??

It's Zorn's staff( *snicker* no no..at least that's technically his staff) so to me, it's one whole package. If one isn't getting it done, they all aren't getting it done.

And we all know it just isn't Blache's unit that's underperforming.

Can we just clean house...like now?

This organization right now is rotten to the core.

So is the fanbase apparently. :doh:

I thought Riggo's comments about Snyder were way out of line given all the good stuff Snyder has done to support players and coaches over the years. While you can disagree about the football decisions he and his employees have made, basically calling him evil is out of line and Riggo should be called on it.

Despite what some on here think, Snyder didn't come here to purposely break the fan's favorite toy. Even with the miscues, I do not doubt that the man loves and cares about this team.

I thought Riggo's comments about Snyder were way out of line given all the good stuff Snyder has done to support players and coaches over the years. While you can disagree about the football decisions he and his employees have made, basically calling him evil is out of line and Riggo should be called on it.

Despite what some on here think, Snyder didn't come here to purposely break the fan's favorite toy. Even with the miscues, I do not doubt that the man loves and cares about this team.

You have no idea if he was out of line or not.

Bernie Madoff gave away a small fortune to charities.

He was pretty dark.

And Al Davis loves his team. So what?

A lot of this can be dealt with in one action.

Snyder does a sit-down interview with someone who does not have the last name Michael (i-e Larry or George) and won't throw him any easy pitches...see how he handles when he is the one who is not really in control...will he come through and show something to all of us...or will he do a lot of spin and double talk.

The thing is, no matter what, people will still believe what they want to believe. He can be boldly honest, but if it contradicts what someone believes, they will still believe in that rather than what is said.

A few years ago, he sat down and was interviewed by a Philly reporter and it ended up getting published in the Post's magazine. That article didn't change opinions for long.

Where there is smoke, there's fire. Way too many stories about how he treats those in the organization and his lack of competent leadership.

I didn't say Snyder was evil.

But I do stand by the statement that right now this organization is rotten to the core.

I challenge you to make the case otherwise - especially given the circus of the last several weeks.

Bernie Madoff gave away a small fortune to charities.

He was pretty dark.

And Al Davis loves his team. So what?

On the same hand, you're dealing with absolutes - either Riggins is right or Snyder is good.

I'm thinking it lies somewhere in the middle.

I like all this circus talk. We have Snyder as our own personal PT Barnum! The clown car pulls out onto Fed Ex Field and out pop all the coaches. And of course CP is the lead clown with all his different persona's.

The players of course are our acrobats, lion tamers, and elephants and lions.

I doubt Riggo has talked to Dan Snyder much in his life. I don't see him as someone who can judge what kind of person he is. Given that Blache has had a large amount of exposure to Snyder, and as he said, not much fear of his job security either way, I think that has much more weight.

I don't find many people who have worked for Snyder who have problems with him. Even Marty has a good relationship with Snyder even with the way things went down.

Archived