Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am amazed

RyansRangers

This thread "tastes" funny. I can't quite figure out what It's about.

Also, It seems to have morphed into a brand new thread... and have no idea what that thread is about, ether.

I'm not that smart though.

There is some funny funny stuff in this thread, I like it.

And Mr. McPimpin is on fire today, every one of his long posts that I've seen are dead on the money.

And does anybody know how the mods are able to type and goose step? It's impressive.

You live in Conn and therefore I doubt you are a STH. If you were spending $1500+ a year on tickets and parking as well as wasting several Sundays every year attending these games, you would have a deeper appreciation for people's feelings and frustrations. IMHO, he has pretty much killed something that we all loved in pursuit of making a buck. Granted this is small compared to the rest of the problems of the world, but for some of us this is one of the few things we have to look forward to every week. By his own choice, this year will be first time in over 50+ years that my father will not attend at least one Redskins game (and one year he went to a game after almost being killed in a car accident over the summer).

If you feel you are wasting your time do not renew your tickets, let a real fan who would appreciate it go. I feel that the fans like yourself that are ****ing and moaning before the halfway mark are more of problem than anything right not.

You blaming the Skins because you dad does not want to spend a Sunday with you at a game is not the Skins fault.

If you feel you are wasting your time do not renew your tickets, let a real fan who would appreciate it go. I feel that the fans like yourself that are ****ing and moaning before the halfway mark are more of problem than anything right not.

You blaming the Skins because you dad does not want to spend a Sunday with you at a game is not the Skins fault.

I don't agree about the "real fan" label. That's weak, overplayed, and just immature.

However, I do agree with your point. Fans shouldn't be spending thousands of dollars if they are not enjoying themselves or getting something out of attending the games.

I don't agree about the "real fan" label. That's weak, overplayed, and just immature.

However, I do agree with your point. Fans shouldn't be spending thousands of dollars if they are not enjoying themselves or getting something out of attending the games.

I think it applies, the real fans are not about drawing attention to themselves, running around trying to get people to pay attention to them. These guys were not starting threads or ocntacting the media to get rid of Dan and Vinny when he spent the money to bring in Haynesworth.

People were surprised give Dan's past he did not fire Zorn but it seems he is trying to learn from the past and get some respect from those inside football. As for what is being done to Zorn I think this is a matter of Dan saying do want you want Vin this does not work you know you are out.

Asking someone to sell a team in the current enviroment is stupid, and the fans pulling this stupid stunt right now would only hurt the sale value.

If I had still had the schedule to do it I would gladly come down for my yearly game win or lose I love being at the Skins games so for now I have to settle for buying NFL sunday ticket and taping the games while at work.

I think it applies, the real fans are not about drawing attention to themselves, running around trying to get people to pay attention to them. These guys were not starting threads or ocntacting the media to get rid of Dan and Vinny when he spent the money to bring in Haynesworth.

People were surprised give Dan's past he did not fire Zorn but it seems he is trying to learn from the past and get some respect from those inside football. As for what is being done to Zorn I think this is a matter of Dan saying do want you want Vin this does not work you know you are out.

Asking someone to sell a team in the current enviroment is stupid, and the fans pulling this stupid stunt right now would only hurt the sale value.

If I had still had the schedule to do it I would gladly come down for my yearly game win or lose I love being at the Skins games so for now I have to settle for buying NFL sunday ticket and taping the games while at work.

In my opinion (and that's all it is) they are sending these to media outlets not to get attention, but to make sure their point is heard by the Redskins.

In my opinion (and that's all it is) they are sending these to media outlets not to get attention, but to make sure their point is heard by the Redskins.

If they wanted Snyder to get a message about Vinny they could write letters to him directly, they would not need to organize everyone who feels that change needs to be done, on their own could write.

But what these people are doing is making the Redskins fans look like fair weather fans only to the rest of the NFL

Why would you care what the sale value of the team is?

I would argue that if we prefer that Snyder sell the team (and I would love if he did), then a lower valuation would be ideal.

First of all the whole trying to learn from the past thing is getting old. It's been a damn decade. It doesn't take anyone 10 years to learn basic things like "hire professionals".

Second arguing that "these people" didn't oppose every move that Dan has ever made is absurd. What exactly is that supposed to prove? Do you really have to agree with every single decision a person makes in order to object to their style of leadership?

If they wanted Snyder to get a message about Vinny they could write letters to him directly, they would not need to organize everyone who feels that change needs to be done, on their own could write.

But what these people are doing is making the Redskins fans look like fair weather fans only to the rest of the NFL

The organized effort does a few things:

1. Ensures the delivery of the message is concentrated into a small window of time, to maximize its impact
  2. Ensures the message is consistent
  3. Ensures that the public knows the message was delivered

Those are important things in dealing with an individual or organization where accountability is lacking. Accountability is lacking with the Skins right now.

I sent eleven of these envelopes yet you can still count on the fact that I'll be either in front of my TV or listening to the Skins on 980 win or lose, and for the whole game. Does that make me a fairweather fan?

His father had been to Redskins games for 50 years. Obviously he has stuck through this team through thick and thin as have many fans...untill now. What has changed? I'd say it's the feeling they are being taken for granted, that Snyder is just exploiting their loyalty at every turn. The team's management just seems to have no integrity. I think the reasons for that have been repeated over and over here and in other places. How is that not the Skins fault? You can say he's not a real fan, In my opinion a real fan doesn't put down other fans in the way you have.

Too bad the people are talking about haven't turned their backs on the team. ...sorry to rain on your parade I can tell you were excited about that quote.

If you wish to believe that you can, just be careful jumping on and off the wagon. For many of us we are going to keep cheering and hope the team goes all the way this year.

Too bad the people are talking about haven't turned their backs on the team. ...sorry to rain on your parade I can tell you were excited about that quote.

And ... he was so eager to cling to that quote to throw back at us that he completely missed the point of the article.

If you wish to believe that you can, just be careful jumping on and off the wagon. For many of us we are going to keep cheering and hope the team goes all the way this year.

So am I.

Does that mean I can't complain? Gee, your sensor-ship is really non-fair!

It's possible to cheer for the team and still find fault with how it is run.

It's not what I believe it is a fact. I can't stop you from being inaccurate and slamming fans that want an improved organization, so by all means continue.

Archived