Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am amazed

RyansRangers

You live in Conn and therefore I doubt you are a STH. If you were spending $1500+ a year on tickets and parking as well as wasting several Sundays every year attending these games, you would have a deeper appreciation for people's feelings and frustrations. IMHO, he has pretty much killed something that we all loved in pursuit of making a buck. Granted this is small compared to the rest of the problems of the world, but for some of us this is one of the few things we have to look forward to every week. By his own choice, this year will be first time in over 50+ years that my father will not attend at least one Redskins game (and one year he went to a game after almost being killed in a car accident over the summer).

he has pretty much killed something that we all loved in pursuit of making a buck.

Yup, that's pretty spot on right there. His selfishness has ruined something that millions love.

Not just the financial greed, but that he keeps himself involved in football operations for his own entertainment and for the ego trip.

You live in Conn and therefore I doubt you are a STH. If you were spending $1500+ a year on tickets and parking as well as wasting several Sundays every year attending these games, you would have a deeper appreciation for people's feelings and frustrations. IMHO, he has pretty much killed something that we all loved in pursuit of making a buck. Granted this is small compared to the rest of the problems of the world, but for some of us this is one of the few things we have to look forward to every week. By his own choice, this year will be first time in over 50+ years that my father will not attend at least one Redskins game (and one year he went to a game after almost being killed in a car accident over the summer).

God bless your Dad, man. THAT is dedication.

As for the rest of the post, I applaud you.

The OP is fundamentally flawed.

Nobody hates Snyder the person. What he does for charities is wonderful, but this isn't a Dan Snyder message board; this is about the Redskins.

In the capacity as the owner of the Washington Redskins, I hate the man.

I hate Snyder the person.

The sensorship that I see being displayed on this board is as disturbing as the sensorship that Snyder uses at the stadium.

Interesting. I am curious as to how you can actually see anything here if we are indeed practicing sensorship.See if that one flies over

This could explain the reported loud speakers at The Stadium though. Certainly they could take away one's hearing and could explain some of the bizarre thinking processes that take place here on ES. Okay. Bit of a reach for that one,but he did say "SENSORship

As for the censorship,there is none here. The policies being enforced have been around since the beginning and they're there to protect posters so they can see/read the board without obstruction. ;)(Okay. Poor Donovan impersonation).

Interesting. I am curious as to how you can actually see anything here if we are indeed practicing sensorship.See if that one flies over

This could explain the reported loud speakers at The Stadium though. Certainly they could take away one's hearing and could explain some of the bizarre thinking processes that take place here on ES. Okay. Bit of a reach for that one,but he did say "SENSORship

As for the censorship,there is none here. The policies being enforced have been around since the beginning and they're there to protect posters so they can see/read the board without obstruction. ;)(Okay. Poor Donovan impersonation).

I mean look at what I last posted in this thread. I'm not NNT'd nor am I banned. curious.

Hey, PCS, get going on your gestapo duties and ban me already. geezus, what does it take to get the ban hammer around here? :)

it takes a violation of the rules, we're all pretty upfront about that

I mean look at what I last posted in this thread. I'm not NNT'd nor am I banned. curious.

Hey, PCS, get going on your gestapo duties and ban me already. geezus, what does it take to get the ban hammer around here? :)

it takes a violation of the rules, we're all pretty upfront about that

****. There I go. So busy being the "man" holding the people down I forgot. I'm slacking big time here.Sorry. Another bad pun involving "sensorship"

****. There I go. So busy being the "man" holding the people down I forgot. I'm slacking big time here.
I'm putting this on my "fan survey." surely you know that I know big names in the organization, especially my ticket rep. they'll have something to say about it, since you are an employee, just like jumbo lol.gif

I'm putting this on my "fan survey." surely you know that I know big names in the organization, especially my ticket rep. they'll have something to say about it, since you are an employee, just like jumbo lol.gif

"Survey Said!"

family-feud.jpg

I better stop. By the time your connections call their connections and have their answering services do lunch sometime,I could be in trouble. I may get a pay cut.

Oh wait. ;)

The sensorship that I see being displayed on this board is as disturbing as the sensorship that Snyder uses at the stadium.

The OP deleted his own post.

And while I see you are already a member of the NNT group, with your "sensorship"-disturbed brainfart you have also just qualified for the "too stupid to post here anymore" group.

I will activate your membership the next time I see similar ignorance posted by you. :)

I don't know. It seems that the franchises who had great QB/Coaches have a hell of a time replacing them. I mean, once Coryell was gone, how long did it take the Chargers to get to the SB? When Young finished with San Fran, did they have a lot of success? basically, most teams that have tried to replace elite, HoF type franchise QBs (and I'll include coaches) have failed for years, even decades.

Did the Packers "front office" ruin themselves in the 70s and 80s? Or did Lynn Dickey and the like just not add up to the championships? What about Cleveland? They've made mistakes but they've hired GMs and such an done it 'the right way,' perhaps until very recently.

Hell, the Steelers weren't so hot in the 80s either. Did the Rooneys magically ruin then unruin their franchise?

If anything, we've had more success under Snyder's ownership than we did in the post-Gibbs/pre-Snyder era. Is it a lot of success? No. But part of that was coaching decisions by Gibbs to stick with Brunell in 2005 when he was gimped up, stick with Brunell in 04 for no reason (lol) and not listen to Al Saunders about who should be QB.

Who knows what 2005 or 2007 could have been with more prompt changes (as swift as Gibbs moved with, say, Ramsey rather than his incredibly slow rate of change with Brunell or Campbel)

If we had gone to an NFC title game or Super Bowl instead of merely a couple of playoffs---could you honestly say the franchise is ruined?

Now, that's not to say mistakes are not aplenty over there in Redskins Park. You can't ban signs, that's dumb. They should have just hired Gregg Williams. They should fire Vinny, not merely for 'incompetence' but because he's not independent enough of Snyder. (I'd actually be fine with a severe demotion, Vinny can still work with scouts, I think.) They should have tailored the transition around continuing that family feeling rather than goin with Zorn, allowing Vinny someone weaker or beholden to him, and not worrying about developing Campbell at the expense of the team.

That's a big fault but it's not even the one I think that fans are complaining about.

This is one of the best posts I have seen here in a few weeks

Archived