Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

David Donovan (Redskins C.O.O.) on Mike Wise Show (Merge)

loren

Anyone listening to this? This guy is completely delusional. Among other things he's, of course, blaming the Post for relentlessly negative coverage.

Ummmm....hey, guy, you're 2-5! The Post's job is to report on the time. What are they supposed to do, talk about how great the team is when they're 2-5 against the worst schedule in the league?

And he's spitting out inaccuracies about the Post's coverage. This guy is enraging me.

He's doing a good job.... I don't care though. I want nothing but bad things to be said about Danny and Vinny. Are they as horrible as they're being made out to be??? Probably not. All they have to do is get out of the way and let somebody who knows something about football take over and then they won't have to put up with it any more.

Anyone listening to this? This guy is completely delusional. Among other things he's, of course, blaming the Post for relentlessly negative coverage.

Ummmm....hey, guy, you're 2-5! The Post's job is to report on the time. What are they supposed to do, talk about how great the team is when they're 2-5 against the worst schedule in the league?

And he's spitting out inaccuracies about the Post's coverage. This guy is enraging me.

Really? UnWise Mike is enraging me right now... He's actually making me feel bad for Donovan by drudging up the ticket scandal again. (For the record, I don't find anything wrong with the Skins suing the fans who are deliquient on their signed CONTRACT)

Mike could be bringing up all the people that got kicked out yesterday for wearing shirts and making posters, but instead he's talking about the ticket scandal.

Now they are talking about extremeskins... Donovan is saying "security got over-zealous" with stopping the t-shirts. Now I hate both of them.

Donovan is making an ass out of himself.

EDIT: Donovan also said he knows of 4 banners that were taken down, but that's it. They are basically fighting about whether or not the Post is credible, etc. It's turned into a pissing contest.

I was in the car listening for a few minutes. Donovan actually insinuated that people at the Compost sit and think of stories to write trashing the Redskins in multiple sections of the Paper. Wise did bring up that the team was responsible for a lot of that, but all Donovan said the team was responsible for was the on-field performance.

As if Asshat Snyder hasn't worn out his welcome here or anything.

He even said that fan talk about how fed-up they were was all anecdotal at best and that opposing teams come here and question why a local paper is ripping them so much. Yeah... like the other teams in the league get treated with kid gloves in their local markets.

For the record, I don't find anything wrong with the Skins suing the fans who are deliquient on their signed CONTRACT

Not to threadjack...but whatever. If the team was unable to resell these tickets, then fine. Perhaps it's justified. But the team WAS able to resell them and still makes 10s of millions of profits every year. Does the amount of a season ticket really make a difference to them? And is it worth the cost of losing at LEAST one fan for life, and perhaps dozens more?

lol, explain that one?

It was mostly a joke but the one host was like "If you think the Post is causing the Redskins to have a bad image you should take some time to read the official team message board over on ExtremeSkins, you'll be surprised at some of the things you read."

Reading how quickly Snyder and Co. shut down the discontent at FedEx I wouldn't be totally shocked for this place to eventually be effected.

EDIT: Zoony, like I said I was mostly joking - I'm sure you'll tell me I'm crazy for thinking Snyder would ever do anything to control what gets said on here.

It was mostly a joke but the one host was like "If you think the Post is causing the Redskins to have a bad image you should take some time to read the official team message board over on ExtremeSkins, you'll be surprised at some of the things you read."

Reading how quickly Snyder and Co. shut down the discontent at FedEx I wouldn't be totally shocked for this place to eventually be effected.

I'm afraid it will only be a matter of time before Extrmeskins is effected.

Archived