Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES: Cooley's injury news

themurf

I was concerned when they carted Chris Cooley off the field.

I hope it's not a serious injury. Torn ligaments are worse than a broken bone. Hope he is doing well, and best wishes.

If he is gone for the year we will now be forced to play Davis and Yoder. Time for them to step up.

As much as this sucks, and I hate to be this guy; this is going to keep him as a Redskin for much longer. He would've had an amazing season at the rate he was playing, and teams would've wanted him, badly. Now, he can keep being one of the NFL's best kept secret, and we can keep him rocking the burgundy and gold for that much longer.

So, all in all, sad to have to sit through awful games without him to be the consummate bright spot, but happy that the chances of him staying a Redskins for life went up.

Bad news for my fantasy squad, prob good in the long run for skins to get Davis some pt and get us looking for a big time blocking TE to play this role.

Looked like cooley lodged his foot in the turf, first instinct was he found a hole in the turf that the U2 concert left behind.

Looked like cooley lodged his foot in the turf, first instinct was he found a hole in the turf that the U2 concert left behind.

They resodded the field since the U2 concert. With that being said, the turf conditions looked poor last night when players were trying to make their cuts.....

Archived