Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good News - Redskins have toughest remaining schedule of all NFL teams [Denver Cont]

Redskinizzle

While I think there is no chance in H-E-double hockey sticks that this team could put up 42 points on ANY team this year, I don't laugh at the idea that we will win a game against a stronger opponent. We do it all the time, suck against the worst and play like a playoff team against the better teams. Watch for a win against the Saints, Falcons, Eagles, Cowboys (even tho we are ALWAYS better than them no matter what the standings are), or Giants.

Our defense is going to have to go above and beyond what it's already doing if we want to remain even competitive down the stretch of this season. I'm talking shutouts, turnovers, and scoring points as well. Our offense is so amateur at best that we are staring at the face of shutouts against the likes of Denver and the Giants easily. This isn't about playing down to our competition. We do not have the talent to compete or right coaches to put us in the position to get the most out of what little we have.

• 4 weeks later...

don't care if they didn't get the 42.

that team played like a completely different team today, and I don't think the game was a close as the score. we outplayed them on many levels, and they got 2 TD's off 2 big plays that we blew - outside of that they did nothing with the ball.

i'll take 27 any day :)

Archived