Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Major Props to Andre Carter

P'Oed

I remember reading a LOT of negative things about this guy before the season started. Had the game of his life with 2.5 sacks in Carolina and followed it up with 2 in today's game. I know these aren't exactly great teams he's doing this against but it's hard not to feel good for a dude who works his buttox off and has gotten a lot of hate before we got a great DT in here to help him out.

Motherf******* act like they forgot about Dre!

Andre Carter = Vanden Bosche 2007

Chalk it up to the Haynseworth effect.

That doesn't mean Carter is just having sacks fall in his lap, but he is able to get more favorable matchups that he should exploit.

Glad to see he is taking advantage.

Woulda been nice to see what we coulda gotten on offense with that $100 mil, or even better if we didn't have to rework the contracts of Moss, Samuels, Portis, ARE, etc. to make such a signing. But I guess its cool that we can have the number 1 defense in the league and the #32 offense in the league. It kinda balances out to a good team, right?

You are correct Carter is taking advantage of his opportunities. Big AL has played great.

5 sacks is sweet to see in a game.

Its amazing how we all complained last year that we didnt get pressure on the QB's or we would be winning more games! Here we are, putting lot of pressure on QB's but we are still losing!

Its amazing how we all complained last year that we didnt get pressure on the QB's or we would be winning more games! Here we are, putting lot of pressure on QB's but we are still losing!

well for some reason we're scoring even less.

the defense definately isn't to blame for this mess. the only game the defense played BAD in to me was the detroit game with all those 90yd+ drives. haynesworth is doing his job obviously. a.carter is headed towards another double digit sack season and orakpo could be headed towards his first as well. unfortunately we just scored 6pts on the Chiefs.

Archived