Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: RI: Samuels Will Miss Sunday's Game Against Chiefs

SkinsMaster88

when the news that samuels is out hits, and that were gonna have a huge carousel on the oline going on, that line will drop. wouldnt shock me to see even.

It would shock me. That line may come down a point or 2, but it wont be based on Samuels injury. Lines dont move based on an offensive lineman being out. They will only swing that much if a QB is out and occasionally if a brilliant RB (such as Peterson) is out. That's it.

JC has won game by more than eight points in his entire career.

Bet the house on the Chiefs.

The only risk is if JC gets hurt -- which he could with this line -- and Todd comes in.

If Jason gets hurt, Collins will last like 2 downs before he gets hauled off. Bet the house.

If Jason gets hurt, Collins will last like 2 downs before he gets hauled off. Bet the house.

Didn't happen last time around. Remember, the line was in shambles then too.

For one thing, there's a chance teams won't stack the box and bring the house against Todd.

I could be wrong.

Wouldn't be the first time.

But where is the harm in trying?

Does anyone still believe JC is the QB of the future here?

Guy's not even young anymore

Didn't happen last time around. Remember, the line was in shambles then too.

For one thing, there's a chance teams won't stack the box and bring the house against Todd.

I could be wrong.

Wouldn't be the first time.

But where is the harm in trying?

Does anyone still believe JC is the QB of the future here?

Guy's not even young anymore

theres a few of the fanclub still holding out hope. truly is sad though. seeing todd play QB is about the last exciting thing i can think of before the season goes into official "LOL" mode.

who would have thought that seeing a career backup QB play would be the potential highlight of the season?

You Damn Right losing a all pro player like Samules hurts JC chances...Yall talk about JC excuse..What about Jim Corns excuse "well i was conservative because we can't block"This is the mindset for your TOP PLAY CALLER..Yeah,that does excuse some of the poor plays from JC ...the Oline is already horrible..then you subtract CS from there..=a nobody starting...SMFH those are not excuses they are EXPLANATIONS

And the backup was last year's starting LT - who did have some problems in the first half. (I fell asleep for the second).

And he is Peyton Manning.

Yep, Ugoh is a recent second round pick, I believe, that was so impressive at his craft that the Colts went out and spent another high pick on a player to replace him.

They had a guy chipping or helping him all night, but Manning wings the ball around so quickly that all his OL have to do is just kind of get in the way of the rushers. I seriously doubt he has the ball in his hands for more than 2.5-3 seconds on most of his attempts.

They had a guy chipping or helping him all night, but Manning wings the ball around so quickly that all his OL have to do is just kind of get in the way of the rushers. I seriously doubt he has the ball in his hands for more than 2.5-3 seconds on most of his attempts.

Hmm. Now who on our roster showed he has the ability to see the field and get rid of the ball quickly?

bob, thats how low its gotten. that im excited to see a backup QB get to play.

A career backup, at that. A guy who probably really is just an average, Kyle Orton-esque QB.

The sad part is that he has proven, in the past, to be a significant upgrade over the current starter at QB for the Redskins.

I'm actually happy that the line has to work out it's younger talent like Rinehart and Batiste or it's projects like Mike Williams.

I would love to see Edwin Williams get some PT.

I'm actually more excited to have these young guys playing and learning (and losing) than having the vets in there just doing OK.

Archived