Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WEEK 5 Expert Picks: YAHOO!, ESPN, Sunday Countdown,Madden, NBC, FOX, CBS, et al.

iMeast

Lol @ the Madden Simulation. 34 points for Carolina? Psht.

Our defense is about due for a letdown. Inconsistent with stopping the run. Panthers have given us absolute problems with their running game every time.

Smith is also due a big game. We always seem to oblige. Our offense ain't worth a wet fart so yeah I can see it.

i turned down free tickets to this game because i have a REALLY bad feeling that this is going to be ugly.

i'm thinking after another abysmal first half offensively, the defense completely runs out of desire. i could see the panthers putting up 200+ rushing yards in this game.

i don't think they'll put up 30+, but they won't have to for this game not to look close.

GOD i hope i'm wrong. don't want to have to deal with all the ****in panthers fans down here.

Our defense is about due for a letdown. Inconsistent with stopping the run. Panthers have given us absolute problems with their running game every time.

Smith is also due a big game. We always seem to oblige. Our offense ain't worth a wet fart so yeah I can see it.

Honestly do you know what your talking about?

They give us problems every time what?

I want you to pay attention to this little fact:

The Redskins and Panthers have played just eight times with the Redskins holding a 7-1 series advantage.

So again saying they have given us absolute anything but a "W" in the column is pure nonsense. I love informed comments but it's time to take out the garbage with this nonsense.

Honestly do you know what your talking about?

They give us problems every time what?

I want you to pay attention to this little fact:

The Redskins and Panthers have played just eight times with the Redskins holding a 7-1 series advantage.

So again saying they have given us absolute anything but a "W" in the column is pure nonsense. I love informed comments but it's time to take out the garbage with this nonsense.

Didn't say anything associated with a win in my post. Although I will say that win in 99 was my favorite.

Over the years they have had a decent running game during the pre and regular seasons against us. And Fox takes great delight in that. Comes from his days with the Giants.

They are 0-3 and as usual we will do either one of two things: give new life to a bad team or make them look playoff bound. Be the same this Sunday. Our Skins are flawed and inept and all the Panthers have to do is score at least 17 at home and its a win. Whatever bad blood their is between Hall and Smith wont make a difference. Smith will have his first good game of the season.

I would be more impressed with our 7-1 record if the Skins where a team to be reckoned with but its not. That record means nothing with the current state of this organization.

Archived