Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its Wednesday. And you know what that means? Delusional Redskins Fan mode begins

ceviker

I will have what the original poster is having. I agree, 2-2 isn't even bad. It's average. It's the same thing we've had before.

Lets face it, the Skins could VERY Easily turn things around. Who would have thought after the Cardinals lost by like 40 points last season they would have made the super bowl. There aren't very many parallels I can make btw those two teams.

So all I will say is that anything is possible but I just don't see it. The offense lacks any big play abilities. The line is NOT blocking for Portis and the run is non-existent. The defense is playing like ****.

So here is my optimism for the day. The Redskins NEED the wildcat inside the 20. They need Portis or El to receive a direct snap and just make some plays. I'm not even going to knock JC here because it's not about him at this point. They just need a spark. If that doesn't work then maybe it's time to look at the QB position.

I want to believe they will get it together but I'm not going to.

I see those plays Zorn calls at the wrong time so many times and I just know. I see Detroits scrub OL and RB putting up 150 on the ground too.

I think we'll beat the Bucs though. They are worse IMO than the Lions last year. Look at what NY did to them. Like 80 yards total. It won't be what we want to see though. Campbell will look good, of course, but still only throw 1-2 TD's and probably a pick that Barber may or may not run back due to old age. Portis might get some yards, doubt 100 though. C. Williams will run all over us and that rookie QB likely loses the game for them.

If we make that guy look like a pro bowler Blache should be fired. If we fail to score 20 Zorn should be fired.

I've waited too long for football season to not enjoy every second of Redskins football.

I didn't count down the minutes until opening kickoff just to be mopey and pissed by week 4.

We are contenders until the math says otherwise, and even then I'll find a way to believe otherwise.

This is ****ing football season!!!

This is Redskins football season!!!

Even this is better than the majority of the year when we have to make due without.

Hail to the Redskins!!!

Hail to Victory!!!

We gonna' skin us some bucs.

I can most definitely see us beating the Bucs this Sunday.....but Carolina? That game worries the crap out of me. A team that went 12-4 last year and undefeated (8-0) at home is currently on a BYE week sitting at 0-3.....

Not good. Not good at all.

I can most definitely see us beating the Bucs this Sunday.....but Carolina? That game worries the crap out of me. A team that went 12-4 last year and undefeated (8-0) at home is currently on a BYE week sitting at 0-3.....

Not good. Not good at all.

Before the season started, I had us going like this before the bye:

@Giants: L

Rams: W

@Lions: W

Bucs: W

@Panthers: L

Chiefs: W

Eagles: W

That's 5-2. We lost won we should have won so we need to win one that we should lose. Carolina is going to be a VERY dangerous team just because of the reasons you mentioned. That's why we need to come out firing strong against Tampa - win big and have everything click.

Archived