Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will be the Redskins Head Coach in 2010?

Monte51Coleman

We should've kept Al Saunders as OC and Gregg Williams as HC. Since that didn't happen. You can't build a successful franchise if switch OC/HC and offenses AGAIN.

We drafted 3 receivers and a TE they're just getting comfortable in doing what JZ is asking of them.Why??? on God's green earth would you genuises want to risk another year of developement by switching the offense around?? Could it be some of you are as clueless as you claim the front office and caoches are? Sure seems like it to me. This is not Madden 2010 or your fantasy league. Not to mention JC 's developement ..another OC another ofeense and 2 more years of excuses.

No you stick with Zorn and bring in another OC (good bye Sherman Smith) and definitely another D.C(my preference is Gregg Williams).

We should go after the Gator's coach - Meyer Urban or whatever his name is.

If not Mike Shanny, and if not Jimmy Johnson.

A solid collection of probably the three worst ideas for next year's HC, all bundled into one tightly worded response. ;)

If Zorn goes, we need a hard-ass top assistant.

The thing is, I like Zorn too. I like what he's trying to build on offense here. But as a playcaller he's not that great (and pathetic in the redzone), and maybe he doesn't have the fire and passion needed to be a HC.

I'd say Shanahan or Mariucci. I actually wanted Mariucci last year, but, tried to support Zorn.

Shanahan, I think, got a raw deal in Denver. My one draw back is his love for RBBC, I am not a big fan of that.

Mariucci - Took the 49ers to the playoffs 4 times in 6 years. In Detroit, he had so much incompetence in the F.O. to really do anything with that team.

Cowher - something about him just irritates me

Gruden - Maybe, but, I don't know. He doesn't inspire me much. He reminds me of Norv in some ways. Takes a good team and they slowly regress.

Holmgren - He hasn't impressed me much after leaving GB and I don't think he would come back to coaching for at least another year or 2, if ever.

I just don't know at this point. I do not like Zorn's playcalling, plus look at last year, after Zorn tried to fix what wasn't broken, the only wins were Philly and Seattle, and we know why the guys got up for the Seattle rematch. With danny Running the show it could range from Cowher to ugh.. Fassel

If it starts at the top like they say Vinny has to take some blame too. Friendships out the window, Snyder has to stop putting bandages over large wounds. Im all for consistency and sooner or later he is going to have to pick a head coach/GM that wants to be here and that fans will stand by in good and bad times. Personally I think we need another Shottenheimer type. I wouldnt mind John Gruden because he's still young and knows the game inside and out. His work ethic and dedication is impecable and players want to play for him. I could go for Shanahan too because he knows how to put an O-line together but either way get a GOOD one and stick with him.

Archived