Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deadspin's Take on Skins vs. Rams

Boleyn9

And lets hope that you haven't watched the Redskins play since the Eagles game early last year.

Yeah ok buddy right!!!!:doh:

Yup lets throw Randle El in the wildcat for the whole game.....thats going to work!

Sorry we dont score enough points as it is......I wouldnt want it to be any worse.

sigh......the D bags are in full effect this week.....thats for sure...

http://deadspin.com/5361794/mouthcurtains-and-fake-gusgasms--jamboroo-week-2?skyline=true&s=x

He just blows. Once you admit it to yourself, things get much easier. Todd Collins starts by October."

Agreed!

When will it end?

If Campbell's is soo bad then why isn't Collins starting now?

Seriously? Don't you think that Zorn would play the better QB now?

It was one game and JC wasn't as bad as the haters are making him out to be.

Yeah ok buddy right!!!!:doh:

Yup lets throw Randle El in the wildcat for the whole game.....thats going to work!

Sorry we dont score enough points as it is......I wouldnt want it to be any worse.

sigh......the D bags are in full effect this week.....thats for sure...

The Skins have lost 7 of their last 9 games (beating only Seattle and Philly, losing to Cincinnatti, one of of the worst teams last season). Their total points scored during that run are: 6, 10, 20, 7, 10, 13, 10, 24, 17. That is a stunning average of 13 points a game. Just how much worse can it get than that?

When will it end?

If Campbell's is soo bad then why isn't Collins starting now?

Seriously? Don't you think that Zorn would play the better QB now?

It was one game and JC wasn't as bad as the haters are making him out to be.

I have posted this before.

I believe the reason Zorn is hanging on to the last thread of Jason is because when he benches him Jason is toast, as in done mentally. It will be the last straw that started with looking for another QB then not resigning him etc. That leaves Zorn with really only one QB on the roster.

It will come down to when Zorn wants to break the emergency glass to save his own job.

The Skins have lost 7 of their last 9 games (beating only Seattle and Philly, losing to Cincinnatti, one of of the worst teams last season). Their total points scored during that run are: 6, 10, 20, 7, 10, 13, 10, 24, 17. That is a stunning average of 13 points a game. Just how much worse can it get than that?

Put Randle El in at QB and you will probably find out...

I have posted this before.

I believe the reason Zorn is hanging on to the last thread of Jason is because when he benches him Jason is toast, as in done mentally. It will be the last straw that started with looking for another QB then not resigning him etc. That leaves Zorn with really only one QB on the roster.

It will come down to when Zorn wants to break the emergency glass to save his own job.

That makes no sense.

IF Zorn thought for one second that Collins was the better QB or gave the team the better chance to win Collins would be playing right now.

A coach plays the better player.

Collins is the back-up for a reason.

That makes no sense.

IF Zorn thought for one second that Collins was the better QB or gave the team the better chance to win Collins would be playing right now.

And Jason hasn't been given a contract extension for a reason too.

That makes no sense.

Zorn was hired to be a QB guru, to launch Campbell's career. By playing Collins, he defeats his own purpose. Zorn is on a sinking ship no matter what. This is why the best QB doesn't play.

By the way, are you suggesting that when Collins came in and propelled us into the playoffs after shakey play from Campbell in 2007, he wasn't the best QB?

LOL this is hilarious.

Jason's got a trial period that runs through the bye week imo. He's got to do better than a TD per game over these next 6 games or else he's done. If he does well enough until the bye, I think the trial gets extended through the end of the season.

You could see it in Jason's eyes during the Gints game ... he's finished. The excitement now is how the FO will handle the transition and the inevitable firing of Zorn. I find this actually more exciting than any Skins game which is so predictable and boring.

Yeah.

Like I'm going to take your opinion seriously.:hysterical:

And a few of those scores were us making a last ditch effort to make the game close, like last week's 7 when the game was over.

Archived