Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SkinsHokieFan will live on in immortality

jrockster21

So, as a Caps season ticket holder, I got an email today about their new 3-game mini packs they are selling tickets for. In the email, was the infamous picture that made Ish so famous (on ES, anyway).

So SHF's midrift exposing celebration has been sent to the tens of thousands of Caps season ticket holders, and will live on forever. Just thought I'd share.

Oh wow, that is too funny

Game 1 against the Flyers. What a great goal that was. I have tried for about 15 months to get an official copy of that picture and have it signed by AO. Still have the newspaper copy

Rest assured, lesson learned. If it gets hot in the 3rd period and you have to take off the authentic jersey you were wearing, have a longer shirt underneath :)

Interesting.

Is it just me or does SHF look like the kind of guy that has a full-length mirror at home?

I mean' date=' that elastic band on the underwear is PRECISE![/quote']

Man, tighty-whities haven't been in fashion for decades...

So much hate on the CK 22 dollars a pair boxerbriefs

Comfortable, and breathable.

And LKB, full length mirror on the wall and ceiling :)

At that moment in the game, being down 4-2 going into the 3rd, and Ovechkin putting us up 5-4 with 5 minutes left, yea I probably would have

BTW, here is a clip of the goal. You see me quite a bit

I can see it in your eyes well your one eye in that profile shot... lol It was an awesome goal. I remember that night.

Yeah, but still.

Not to mention, games are EXPENSIVE this season. Cheapest general public price is $50 :yikes:

Student rush for me.

You should have gotten season tickets. They had seats for less than $20 apiece available. Just sell the ones you can't use/afford using ticketexchange, and you would've been golden.

EDIT: Also, the 3-game packages are as low as $135 a seat, which is <$50. :)

Archived