Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES/RR TAILGATE vs Rams 09/20/09 - Please Read the Entire First Post !!!

pez

Amen!

Our arrival is the negotiated down time. Thanks, in no small part, to a little prodding from skinsfan44 & his lovely wife.

And to keep it OT, Pez...please add a table to the list of stuff that I'm bringing.

Glad to see we had a positive effect on Fran Saturday.

The first pre tailgate of the season is very special and that is the only reason I am getting Sapphire44 there that early. :hysterical:

Glad to see we had a positive effect on Fran Saturday.

The first pre tailgate of the season is very special and that is the only reason I am getting Sapphire44 there that early. :hysterical:

That's exactly the same persuasive talk I used to get my wifey on board with getting up so early. "This is a special deal, won't happen again" type talk.

Wait until the late games when I try to explain why we have to be there at 11am when the gates don't open until 4pm :silly:

and so it begins.... we are now looking at arriving between 7:00 and 7:15.

Why can't women just throw a hat on and be done with it?!?!?

45 minutes to get ready, we could be 3/4 of the way there in that time. :hysterical:

They can get ready in the van on the way down. ;)

Why is it I am the only wife who is dumb enough to let her husband do this? :doh:

I'll be bringing Big Sexy and Halter. Don't ask us to bring anything else -- we are enough. See everyone who is allowed on the grassy knoll.

hey dude.

I'll be on the grassy knoll waiting for my cue to...um...

keep watch at the dumpster...

:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:

ohhhhh hells yeah...party time on the knoll

ewwww...that was rough. Sorry you won't be joining me this year...love you to live.

I am mostly likely grilling some tuna in a ginger & wasabi marinade. But don't put me down for this YET....I have to catch up with my seafood "source" to see if I can get some Tuna.

My sister will be bringing something also. I will post it up once I know for sure.

I talked to Keith (walkeman44) earlier this evening and he told me that he is bringing...

Hamburgers and buns

His famous brats with onions and peppers and buns

1 grill

2 chairs

Scott will also be with him.

Keith also told me that someone "borrowed" his spatula at the last tailgate of last season and did not return it, so if anyone that has it can bring it with them and return it to Keith, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I quoted this because I wanted to recognize the effort and contribution; they are driving from TENNESSEE on top of it all.

If you are coming from the DC metropolitan area, this is a great example of an excellent contribution to the ES tailgate, and hey, you don't even have to drive 8 hours.

Awwwww shucks, TLC. You're making me blush... But thanks for the "shout out"... By the way, did you try Sunday Ticket on your iPhone last week?? It freaking rocks!!!! And at least when I tried it at home, there were no blackouts. Replays have finally arrived at Fed Ex.... on our iPhones... SWEEEEEET!!!!!!

I'll be bringing Big Sexy and Halter. Don't ask us to bring anything else -- we are enough. See everyone who is allowed on the grassy knoll.

Ummm...yea...who do we see about seeing if our names are on the list??? It will be good to see you and Big Sexy (And the rest of the crew) on TGK. :)

They can get ready in the van on the way down.

Why is it I am the only wife who is dumb enough to let her husband do this?

Kim is right there with you...wait......Did I just call my wife dumb?? Damn Huly. You tricked me again..You women and your little tricks..geeezzzz

Archived