Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES/RR TAILGATE vs Rams 09/20/09 - Please Read the Entire First Post !!!

pez

Yesterday was my first tailgate and I can say with no hesitation...it will not be my last!

The whole experience was just a blast...well worth the trip.

to Huly, PEZ TLC, Skinsfan 44, and Skinsfan1311...Thank you so much you all made me and my friend from North Carolina made us feel welcomed from the get-go.

A few things Pez' Wings and Crack on a stick...better than advertised! Grenades...my new favorite drink!

Looking Forward to doing this again sometime.

I wanted to thank eveyone for a great time my family and I had this past Sunday.

Pez, ( Wings were excellent , my son couldn't eat enough of them) Huly (the Best Hostest and nicest person it was good to see you both again. Skinsfan44 , Capt Kaos , bar was the Bomb as were the hand grenades ;) Skinsfan1311 , schrimp scampi was delicious . TLC , wow the crack on the stick , melted in my mouth , :D

Oh, and how can i leave out Ben great guy all around , and Cujo , My kids have not let me alone for 2 days now they keep hounding me ( pun intended ) about the puppy ( bruiser ) ?

If i forgot anyone my apologies. 2 weeks can't come soon enough . see you all @ the Bucs game , again thank you all

You got that right, Patrick.

If yesterday was not the biggest it was surly one of the largest tailgates we every had and it was great in how so many people stepped up yesterday.

Not only were we the Harris Teeters Tailgaters of the Game which we were shown on the Jumbotron during the second quarter, but NBC 4 news came by along with the PG County public access channel doing stories on our tailgate.

It was great in seeing most of our "Core Tailgaters" that could make it yesterday and in meeting some new faces also, but my *** got warn out from all the Bar tending because of so many people there.

I don't know if I could keep this up during the whole season if our tailgates remain this size. :hysterical:

Thank you Jon (Capt. Kaos) for being my assistant Bar tender for I would not have gotten through the tailgate without you, bro.

Also please no one bring ANY potato chips, corn chips or pretzels to the next tailgate. I have probably 20 bags of them that were left over that I will be bringing back to the next tailgate.

I also want to thank everyone who brought a bottle for the Bar. The Bar is now the most stocked it has ever been and we should be good for the next couple tailgates before we will need to restock.

I also want to thank a person for if it were not for her, our tailgate would not be as successful as they are and that would be Huly, our Tailgate Queen.

I work with her behind the seens planning the tailgates and I see all the hard work she does that others don't, then she works very hard during our tailgates to make sure that everything runs smoothly.

Without her the ES/RR tailgates would not be the best tailgate in all of FedEx Field.

Thank you, Christie.

Dave,

It is not just me! Everyone takes part to make it such a great time. You do just as much as I do. Thank you everyone for everything you do. We all appreciate it and it takes all of us to make such a great tailgate!

Dave,

It is not just me! Everyone takes part to make it such a great time. You do just as much as I do. Thank you everyone for everything you do. We all appreciate it and it takes all of us to make such a great tailgate!

This is true.

It is a group effort that makes our tailgates so successful. We have come a long way since 2005.

But it is you that goes above and beyond the call of duty in making sure everything is running smoothly and for that I wanted to say "Thank you."

Dave,

You gotta take the credit for this one....I don't give props to just anyone in my sig....when have you seen Pez down here?;):silly:

It was a blast tailgating with my fellow ESers again. Our first tailgate with you guys was for the Pats game and Jon (Capt Kaos) warned my wife and I it wouldn't be our last. Great people and a lot of fun! We're looking forward to the next tailgate !

I'm already having withdrawls from that crack on a stick.. The red headed sluts, hand grenades.. all great!

Big Sexy and I are alive and kicking.

Glad you guys made out o.k. and really glad the line went when it did. I'm surprised it will take so long to fix it, though.

I was next to you at the tailgate (T.V.) and I lost the black cover to my Coleman cooler at the post-game tailgate. It has a Coleman insignia on the lower right corner with cutouts for the cooler handles. It didn't by chance wind up in your stuff in the confusion of getting your truck towed, did it?

Archived