Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES/RR TAILGATE vs Rams 09/20/09 - Please Read the Entire First Post !!!

pez

I like Keith, but I need to ask, "Scott" isn't the guy from last year's Rams game who kept trying to start fights, is he? If he's a Skins fan and I just don't recognize the name, then nevermind. Just making sure the peace is kept this year.
You know I was thinking the EXACT same thing....

I must've missed that. What happened?

ewwww...that was rough. Sorry you won't be joining me this year...love you to live.

I am mostly likely grilling some tuna in a ginger & wasabi marinade. But don't put me down for this YET....I have to catch up with my seafood "source" to see if I can get some Tuna.

My sister will be bringing something also. I will post it up once I know for sure.

Maybe your SISTER should log-in herself and respond with what she is bringing.

Can't wait to see you guys!! :)

hey everyone ,

haven't been to an ES tailgate since the Preseason game against Bills :doh:

But now , i have the green parking passes i will start being a regular with the my family.

there will be 7 of us attending myself , wife , 3 kids and my nephew and his wife

I will be bringing 10-15 lbs of potatoe salad , several liters of sodas for the bar.

Chips , burgers ,sausages , rolls , paper plates , plastic knives ,forks ,spoons , paper towels, 2 tables, chairs , 1 canopy , 1 grill

oh and 1/ 30 pack Beer !!

My nephew hasn't told me what large item he is bringing yet i will update this when i find out .

going to be fun to see some of you that i met so long ago . :point2sky

I like Keith, but I need to ask, "Scott" isn't the guy from last year's Rams game who kept trying to start fights, is he? If he's a Skins fan and I just don't recognize the name, then nevermind. Just making sure the peace is kept this year.

No, Scott has been coming with Keith to the tailgates for years.

That guy was a Navy friend of Keith's (A Rams fan) that will NEVER, EVER step foot in our tailgate again.

hey everyone ,

haven't been to an ES tailgate since the Preseason game against Bills :doh:

But now , i have the green parking passes i will start being a regular with the my family.

there will be 7 of us attending myself , wife , 3 kids and my nephew and his wife

I will be bringing 10-15 lbs of potatoe salad , several liters of sodas for the bar.

Chips , burgers ,sausages , rolls , paper plates , plastic knives ,forks ,spoons , paper towels, 2 tables, chairs , 1 canopy , 1 grill

oh and 1/ 30 pack Beer !!

My nephew hasn't told me what large item he is bringing yet i will update this when i find out .

going to be fun to see some of you that i met so long ago . :point2sky

Sounds great!

We hail from beautiful downtown Glen Burnie, so we're practically neighbors. ;)

It's always nice to meet a fellow fan who lives in enemy, (Ravens), territory, so be sure to stop by and say "hey!"

I'll be the one cooking shrimp on the camp stove in the funky Portis jersey and the Extremeskins hat....

That guy was a Navy friend of Keith's (A Rams fan) that will NEVER, EVER step foot in our tailgate again.

Thank God! I'm usually a very tolerant person, and I know everyone can have a bad day, but that guy would just not back off and I would not want to be at any tailgate that included him.

That game was the first (and maybe only) time I brought my father-in-law to a game and that Ram's fan and the ruckus he caused made one hell of a bad impression.

If needed I can also bring a grill. Please let me know.

HAIL!

Also, should i bring beer with ice and cooler or just beer cases?

Our coolers get packed fast... if you can bring one, that would be great...

List has been updated....

PLEASE EVERYONE REMEMBER TO COME IN ON REDSKINS RD, NOT ARENA DRIVE!!!

When you turn left into the lot, head towards the back of the lot and follow it along till you hit E-43

I must've missed that. What happened?

It wasnt pretty I will tell you that. It was after the Rams game last year, Keith's friend, who like Dave said, is a Rams fan. Was running his mouth after the game, and you know how stuff gets started ESPECIALLY after a loss. And the guy was ready to fight everyone that was at the post-tailgate. I wont get into specifics, but it was UGLY. Keith pretty much had to throw him in the truck and leave...:doh:

THANK YOU...THANK YOU for clearing that up. I thought the same thing as Phoward...Oh no...Rams game again and this guy again???? LOL...

CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds great!

We hail from beautiful downtown Glen Burnie, so we're practically neighbors. ;)

It's always nice to meet a fellow fan who lives in enemy, (Ravens), territory, so be sure to stop by and say "hey!"

I'll be the one cooking shrimp on the camp stove in the funky Portis jersey and the Extremeskins hat....

I'll be sure to stop by an introduce myself . Where i live i don't have to put up with to much bull. There are 5 other Redskin housholds on either side of me :) makes for a better neighborhood.

Anyone ? Whats the exit off 495 (road name ) that gets you to Redskins Road ? i'm used to taking the arena drive exit when i parked in the Red lots.

Also , i bringing either a bottle of Gin or Rum for the bar , depending on how i feel Sunday morning

I'll be sure to stop by an introduce myself . Where i live i don't have to put up with to much bull. There are 5 other Redskin housholds on either side of me :) makes for a better neighborhood.

Anyone ? Whats the exit off 495 (road name ) that gets you to Redskins Road ? i'm used to taking the arena drive exit when i parked in the Red lots.

Also , i bringing either a bottle of Gin or Rum for the bar , depending on how i feel Sunday morning

Landover Road, iirc.

i'm not going to this one (sold tickets), but i have a quesiton for the future.

if you're bringing something (say like potato salad), how many people should you bring it for? just curious, want to make sure I contribute when I do come (first game will be vs bucs)

i'm not going to this one (sold tickets), but i have a quesiton for the future.

if you're bringing something (say like potato salad), how many people should you bring it for? just curious, want to make sure I contribute when I do come (first game will be vs bucs)

Bring as much as you can carry, there are always tons of people at the ES tailgates. I would stay away from bringing a ton of sides with mayo (ie. potato salad) as they go bad pretty quickly while sitting in the hot sun. Maybe pasta salad would work better till the weather gets cooler...

Archived