Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 2 College Football Thread

MattFancy

I'm telling you everyone questioned the program, they think this is the same team as last year, it's NOT. Michigan has improved. Michigan recruited mad talent this year in Denard Robinson and Tate Forcier. That kid has been hyped by Michigan insiders since he committed to Michigan, I've heard so much from insiders on how much he will kick ass, this is no surprise

Good job today Tate...I think Michigan will make 6 wins and the obligatory bowl berth this year

I think this may force Denard Robinson to transfer next year. He's young and can still burn a red shirt while he sits a year out.

I think this may force Denard Robinson to transfer next year. He's young and can still burn a red shirt while he sits a year out.

Well I think this is Minor's last year here. Robinson could make a helluva tailback, but I'm pretty sure he wants to play QB. Tate played an awesome game today. I think they can win 9 games this year. But that defense needs to be worked on.

As a Penn State fan, I think we're currently a false 5. We've won two games, but neither one of them as convincingly as they should have been for a #5 team.

They left points on the field against Akron and backed off of them instead of burying them once they had a comfortable lead. Akron for Pete's sake. Should blow them out by 40 minimum if you're a legit 5.

This week PSU let Syracuse hang around, and even though they put up a very good defensive show, again they left points on the field, and called off the dogs early. IMO they had the opportunity to score a 35-0 shutout, which would have been enough of a score to argue moving up ion the rankings. (However, I still think had they turned it on like a #5 should they should have scored 50 in both of their games.)

So far as long as they hang around the upper end of the top ten I think they could grow into a team that may compete for a championship, but as of right now, they'd be getting blown up if they were playing ranked teams.

~Bang

Archived