Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ABCnews: Shawne Merriman arrested for choking Tila Tequila

ArmchairRedskin

Well, I had no idea who Tila Tequila was until today, but clearly something is very wrong with Merriman from the neck up to even be involved with this woman.

The steriods, then the decision to try to play on a ligament that was 90% torn or something, and now this? If he really assaulted her, he's ****ed and he deserves to be. I don't know how big Tila is, but she doesn't look 6'4", 265. If there's more to this story like a psychotic episode or something, its still an indictment of his judgment for getting involved with her.

me either, i had NO idea who this young lady was....rather, it seems like something is wrong with both of them from the neck up.

According to Tila, she is allergic to alcohol. I actually watched a couple episodes of her show. (yes, its like driving by a fatal car wreck and you know you shouldn't look, but you do out of curiosity.)

I read where she stated that again this weekend, as Shawne says she was drunk. But she says that she doesnt' drink b/c of her allergy. It's not impossible, I worked with a guy who was allergic to alcohol. He couldn't even have one beer or he'd go into some weird shock.

According to Tila, she is allergic to alcohol. I actually watched a couple episodes of her show. (yes, its like driving by a fatal car wreck and you know you shouldn't look, but you do out of curiosity.)

I read where she stated that again this weekend, as Shawne says she was drunk. But she says that she doesnt' drink b/c of her allergy. It's not impossible, I worked with a guy who was allergic to alcohol. He couldn't even have one beer or he'd go into some weird shock.

Authorities have said that Nguyen was intoxicated when deputies arrived at the house and did not appear to the officers to be seriously hurt. She was taken to a hospital, according to media reports. There reportedly were other people at the house when the incident occurred but they haven't been identified publicly.

http://views.washingtonpost.com/theleague/nflnewsfeed/2009/09/merriman-denies-allegations.html

+2

I have never heard of her until this thread.

Shows you how little reality tv I watch. :)

+3

I don't watch much TV either. I didn't even know Flava Flav had his own show until my mom explained it to me...

As for Tequila...she's pretty. Too bad that, from the sound of it, she's a bit slow/crazy/stupid/whatever.

Authorities have said that Nguyen was intoxicated when deputies arrived at the house and did not appear to the officers to be seriously hurt. She was taken to a hospital, according to media reports. There reportedly were other people at the house when the incident occurred but they haven't been identified publicly.

http://views.washingtonpost.com/theleague/nflnewsfeed/2009/09/merriman-denies-allegations.html

she denies it. He denies his charges. and the circus continues. he's a dick anyway, regardless of this situation.

Wow dude she's Vietnamese I doubt she can hardly help having a flat face, kind of a genetics thing.

Yeah, that caught me as a weird comment, too.

Maybe an edit is in order? Because comments like that are a slippery slope.

Edit: Don't get me wrong. I still dislike here immensely, but there are more creative way to critique her lack of good looks.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2009/09/tila-tequilas-disappearing-tweets-suggest-second-side-to-merriman-incident/1

Click link for entire article

Tila Tequila's disappearing tweets suggest second side to Merriman incident

Reality TV personality Tila Tequila released a series of statements on her Twitter page Monday night in which she disputed Shawne Merriman's portrayal of the incident on Sunday morning in which he was arrested and accused of battering her.

But many of the statements, which suggested the true story of the incident had not emerged and hinted that steroids were involved, were later removed from her Twitter feed.

She tweeted "Steroid Abuse Can Cause Aggression" and linked it to a story about Merriman's four-game suspension for a violation of the performance-enhancing substances policy in 2007. She also referred to Tuesday as "Judgment day" in another tweet.

PFT documented several of the tweets before they disappeared. In them, Tequila said she would speak about the Merriman incident on Tuesday.

Merriman has denied assaulting Tequila and said he was trying to help the MTV personality, who he said was intoxicated, get home safely.

Tequila's tweets, courtesy of PFT:

-- "Just wait til the whole story comes out. I am letting them talk and bash me all they want. I dont care. I know the truth. (A)nd it will come."

-- "I haven't release an official statement on what happened yet because I didn't lie, so no need to release 3 statements to 'cover' myself."

-- "There is only one reason why I was running for my life.....why was I stopped? Hmmm....maybe the truth didnt want to leave the house.

"Tequila's attorney, Scott E. Leemon, had already stated that Tequila would not discuss the incident and didn't respond to a request from the AP on Monday.

James Brennan, the owner of the nightclub where Merriman and Tequila spent time on Saturday, said the MTV host was lying when she said she wasn't drinking.

"It sounds like she's allergic to the truth," Brennan told the AP.

Archived