Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Got my scooter!!

AsburySkinsFan

Its a Buddy 125. I got it home tonight, rolled it off the truck at 10:45pm, kids and wife went inside and I immediately ran it around the neighborhood for three miles. This thing is fun, and I had it to 40 mph (indicated) without any trouble, then I had to back off since the speed limit in the sub-division is 25 mph. :D My windshield and top box haven't come in yet, but are due next week, then I can stop catching bugs.

sIMG_1142.jpg

speedo.jpg

So what are you gonna use it for? Make short trips to the grocery store, gym, video store?

I'm using it as a primary means of local transportation, right now I have a Dodge 1500 with a 5.9 ltr V8 which is awful on gas, my scoot is its replacement for the local stuff (10 miles-ish). On that hand it is an economic/environmental move. On the other hand, its just too cool for words.

Will you toss your Man Card on the ground so you can repeatedly run over it? :silly: :silly:

Hey now, I was told by Park City Skins that if I got a manly color that I could watch Commando or some other significantly testosterone filled movie, and say some Clint Eastwood, John Wayne quotes, and drink some Beast beer warm; and if I did all of that then I could keep my man card. He also said that if I got pin striping that I could reduce some of that and still keep the card. Well believe you me, I'm getting that pin striping! :D

I'm using it as a primary means of local transportation, right now I have a Dodge 1500 with a 5.9 ltr V8 which is awful on gas, my scoot is its replacement for the local stuff (10 miles-ish). On that hand it is an economic/environmental move. On the other hand, its just too cool for words.

Hey now, I was told by Park City Skins that if I got a manly color that I could watch Commando or some other significantly testosterone filled movie, and say some Clint Eastwood, John Wayne quotes, and drink some Beast beer warm; and if I did all of that then I could keep my man card. He also said that if I got pin striping that I could reduce some of that and still keep the card. Well believe you me, I'm getting that pin striping! :D

Gold Pinstripes and REDSKNS license plate = Complete

Gold Pinstripes and REDSKNS license plate = Complete

I hadn't thought of the gold pinstripes before, but that would be awesome. Maybe do two gold one's with a white one running between them like the helmets. I'm still working on the plate, apparently there are more 'Skins fans who own motorcycles out here than I thought.

Okay here. Let's just take a look at this.

Man laws,fortunately,are flexible,(even if we as men are not....at times ;) ). The economy and the fluctuating gas prices,(on the high side),are definitely conspiring to make certain man laws like this one bendable. To say the least.

Being fiscally responsible and a man are not exclusive sometimes. I'd say this is one of those times. :) (Which means. Do what ya gotta do).

Though just in case,we may have you drink 2 cans of The Beast,(they can be cold),say 3 John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movie quotes and watch Commando,(once only),just in case. :) Get back to you on that. :silly:

If I get a manly color will that help?:D
4.gif

Replace the Beast with MGD and can pick which chapters of Commando to watch. Put a racing stripe on it though,and you're drinking a 12 of Fresca. :silly:

Hmmm. I may have to think on this one. I mean Redskins colors for the stripes changes everything here,(I knew there would be a loophole somewhere in there).

:no:

Not American cool...more Italian/French Rivera cool.:D

Ciao baby. lol

Archived