Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Chevy Camaro, opinions......

Capt. Kaos

Not bad. Too boxy for my tastes. I'd take one but wish they would've done a better job on fuel economy. Yes I know its a muscle car but gas isnt getting any cheaper.

I have seen about 10 last week around NOVA. Don't know if people rushed out to get them or Camaro is handing them out for people to test drive but they were everywhere.

I posted this in the other recent car thread, but I think it's a very nice looking car. Interior is a little too small for my tastes these days, but the new Camaro is definitely a step in the right direction for GM. All Jokes aside, the V-6 has 300 hp, and gets 0-60 in six seconds, which is comparable to the 4th Generation SS. The V-6 is no longer a throw away, and should be seriously considered by any potential buyer. Even though it's not a 400 hp car, that's still PLENTY fast.

I love it. The gas mileage versus horse power of the V6 is insane. Love the transmission they put in it especially compared to the dodge challenger. I do agree the challenger looks better though.

I would get the V6. The mileage is good enough and 0-60 in 6.1 is fast enough to be fun. It's a heavy **** of a car but the engine is almost as powerful as the Mustang V8 with far better fuel economy.

It's ok, I'm a huge fan of the 1st gen. Camaro and would rather one of those. If I could afford any of the new pony cars, it would be the Challenger, it just looks so awesome. Actually I think the Challenger is the best looking of any new car on the road right now.

Archived