Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell Owns Shawn Springs in Interview

Coolio47

I was just watching Campbell's interview from today(Redskins main page) and one reporter asked him if he was excited at the possibility of throwing Shawn Springs' way, to which Campbell replies: "Ah, Springs...lemme see if he is going to play." That joke got a lot of laughs :hysterical:. Campbell said though that him and Springs are good friends, so it's easy to joke around at each other. Also said Springs said he couldn't wait to play them. Campbell's reaction "Shawn, let's just see if you actually play."

Nice pwnage.

Prediction: Springs intercepts JC at least once this game, if not twice.

Immediately, a new thread is born.

Should we have kept Springs? You just know it's coming.

If anyone knows anything about this board, that very well could happen.:doh:

Prediction: Springs stubs his toe on the way to the locker room before warmup and sits out.

I'm pretty sure that I read earlier today that Springs has been nursing some sort of injury and hasn't been practicing much. He wasn't at practice today either. I doubt he plays, and if he does it won't be for long at all.

Yeah, here;s the article

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/08/no_homecoming_f.html

Nice pwnage.

Prediction: McD5 creates thread saying Betts should start and we sho9uld trade Portis as soon as Portis has less than 100 yards rushing in a loss.

Prediction: McD5 creates thread saying Betts should start and we sho9uld trade Portis as soon as Portis has less than 100 yards rushing in a loss.

That was nearly every game in the last half of last season.

Your attempt at comedy was good. I applaud any effort, even a weak one, at comedy.

But as Zorn would say, "It's just the execution we need to work on."

I'm pretty sure that I read earlier today that Springs has been nursing some sort of injury and hasn't been practicing much. He wasn't at practice today either. I doubt he plays, and if he does it won't be for long at all.

Yeah, here;s the article

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/08/no_homecoming_f.html

:hysterical:At Boston_kyle's comment under that link.

Now if they would only pick up Marcus Washington too, they would know exactly how we felt last season.

That was nearly every game in the last half of last season.

Your attempt at comedy was good. But as Zorn would say, "It's just the execution we need to work on."

Easy now...

Nice pwnage.

It may happen, don't know???? I am hoping for a great season, but not too optimistic that's happening. If i had to pick right now 8-8 -you realize you make King, Schien almost seem like fans of the team right?

I hope everyone knows that Springs WILL play the entire season. Not because of some Redskin curse but because Springs is a punk that will finally play to his potential now that he's on a winning team.

Yes, you're kind of right. Though I'm only half joking. ;)

Archived