Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana Moss on Jim Rome

skinsaddict

very good interview, Rome kept saying how he loved it.

my favorite part was the story he told about him and CP when CP came in as a frosh at the U and Santana was his host to show him around. The U gave Santana some money to show CP a good time and CP suggested they gamble it. They won an undisclosed amount, and apparently had a pretty baller weekend.

that was classic.

my favorite part was the story he told about him and CP when CP came in as a frosh at the U and Santana was his host to show him around. The U gave Santana some money to show CP a good time and CP suggested they gamble it. They won an undisclosed amount, and apparently had a pretty baller weekend.

that was classic.

That is when I jumped in the car. Only caught that story and his take on CP being a character. Said he knew CP was going to special right when he meant. CP used to bet Davenport and Jackson his freshman year that he would out rush them every game even though he only got to play at the end of games. Said nothing ever gets to CP. Most people couldn't get away with his stunts. Always shows up Sundays ready to work.

Would love to hear a recap of the rest.

that was classic.

Nice. No recruiting violation there.

that was classic.

Told the same story on the sports junkies a couple years ago.

first part of the interview talked football, also some track.

moss said he had learn to pump the brakes during the offseason, that he was overworking himself in the past. he says he used to be working out and there'd be people who were trying to get drafted working out at the time. now he just rests until about a month and a half before the season then puts in work. he said he would work out year round because he was used to it, being a track person, that he was used to always doing something because when he wasnt in football he was doing track.

before the cp stories they talked about his time at the U how he wasnt taking seriously as a track guy, like when reggie wayne told him that when he first heard moss was a track guy, he just disregarded him, didnt think of him as competition as a football player. moss just says he put in the work and that football was his first sport even though he did track, just had to show people

rome asked him what he thought about bolt's 9.58 and moss said that he thinks bolt could run in the 9.3's and that bolt doesn't even look like he's running his hardest and hasn't come out of the blocks good.

Archived