Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cards fan thinks Adrian Wilson is better than Polamalu

TheItalianStallion

Silly

everyone knows Laron Landry is better than both :D

Good one!

Impossible to compare, but I bet if you put Wilson on the Steeler's defense the past 6-7 years and he would have been a major star. Polamalu is a liability in coverage, but a force near the line of scrimmage and has a real nose for the football. But, his biggest reason for getting pub, is playing on the Steelers. Wilson's had to play on one of the worst teams in AND on the west coast.

Polomalu is more aggressive. But I'd rather have Wilson. He isn't awful in coverage, and he always seems to be around the ball making plays. He's very much like a poor man's Sean Taylor. He has the occasional good hit, and otherwise is always around the ball.

Personally, who cares? It's not on this board, and they aren't even comparing Wilson to a Skins player. If they were saying Wilson was better than Landry, then maybe we could get an argument going about it. But they're comparing two players on two teams who don't matter to me. If they want to insult Polamalu with their delusions, so be it.

All Polamalu has to do is point to the rings on his fingers.

Wilson isnt on any madden covers. Not that it matters,but you still dont end up there without being a beeeeeast.

Id take Troy on my team any day,he hits and plays dirty from time to time but he is always around the ball and really gets in quarterbacks heads.

Adrian Wilson reminds me alot of the situation Andre Johnson is in.

There are quite a few folks who know of Andre Johnson, but he's gotten very little attention whereas Fitzgerald has gotten a ton. I don't think those two are that far apart in ability either.

Adrian Wilson reminds me alot of the situation Andre Johnson is in.

There are quite a few folks who know of Andre Johnson, but he's gotten very little attention whereas Fitzgerald has gotten a ton. I don't think those two are that far apart in ability either.

Your point is interesting considering Wilson is on the same team as Fitz!

But I agree with you. People know Polamalu because he's on the most popular team in the NFL. I would say Polamalu is more aggressive and is a bigger playmaker, but Wilson has him in coverage.

Like I said, it's very close. People just don't realize it since Wilson doesn't get the press coverage.

I thought that it was interesting as well given that the two of them were on the same team. But, up until last year, that Cardinal defense was never talked about, whereas for the last few years the Cardinals offense has been talked about ad nauseum.

You can't pay much attention...After all they just started watching football at the end of last season. Oh, they have so much to learn.

:hysterical::hysterical:......It's true..I just moved here(Az) and it seems that most Cards "fans" dont even remember games from 07 or early on in 08..:rotflmao:

Are you seriously measuring skills with being on the cover of Madden? Really?

" Wilson isnt on any madden covers. NOT THAT IT MATTERS,but you still dont end up there without being a beeeeeast."

Did you not see that part? I made it in caps this time just for those who may need to calm down,not just skim posts,and toss me in the catagory of troll.

Besides kdawg, I dont see the issue. Only elite players comming off good years make the cover.

Now for my true assesment of the two players.Wilson...awesome player who carried that team for many years,great in coverage and reminds me of darren sharper...I just dont think hes on the level of Troy. Not saying much in carrying,but its obvious he was and may still be the best defensive player along with dockett.

Now whats up with you calling me out on my statement? Ive seen multiple threads on this site in just about everywhere talking about madden.The ratings and I dont have a gripe like you do. People get paid to create those ratings and to tell you the truth there not very far off at all.Of course some homers will disagree,so I feel at times they relate.

The funny part is I think ive seen the statement "did you just use madden to judge in real life" or "this isnt madden" about 25 times. Are you just being a copycat,trying to look cool,or what?

Everyone watch out for kdawg guys,hes better than us madden players because he thinks he knows more about football. The truth is that game has done as much for this league as anything else,and whether your an old school hogs kinda guy or a new skool gen fan its pivitol in making football the worlds most popular game today.Im sorry if a bunch of kids get on your nerves with all there wishful trades,and rating wars. I just dont think you had to call me out on something i clearly said didnt matter anyways.

Archived