Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Not sure what's all going on with Antonio Brown but a waste of great talent...I enjoyed seeing highlights of him while in Pittsburgh.

He got an 8 game suspension yesterday. I bet he’ll be signed either soon by some team so he can study the playbook and get some time to practice in training camp, or he’ll get signed by someone a few weeks before his suspension is over so he can get the playbook while he’s at home and be ready to start by week 9. 

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

He got an 8 game suspension yesterday. I bet he’ll be signed either soon by some team so he can study the playbook and get some time to practice in training camp, or he’ll get signed by someone a few weeks before his suspension is over so he can get the playbook while he’s at home and be ready to start by week 9. 

Yeah I seen that but supposedly he retired so who knows what's going to happen haven't really heard anything in the news about him since Miami I wouldn't mind the red.. team taking a chance on him... if there is a season and we are slightly below 500 he could possibly come in and help the offense

43 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Yeah I seen that but supposedly he retired so who knows what's going to happen haven't really heard anything in the news about him since Miami I wouldn't mind the red.. team taking a chance on him... if there is a season and we are slightly below 500 he could possibly come in and help the offense

He “retired” for like the 3rd time since last August, but until he actually sends in a letter to the league offices, he’s still in the NFL, just as a free agent. I’d be perfectly fine with the team taking a chance on him too. He could be a huge help to haskins 

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

He “retired” for like the 3rd time since last August, but until he actually sends in a letter to the league offices, he’s still in the NFL, just as a free agent. I’d be perfectly fine with the team taking a chance on him too. He could be a huge help to haskins 

Truuuuuue... I think he goes here or to Baltimore

Sunday fun day..chilling truck pool side style..got the Washington football team in the brain being Sunday and all...cold Coors lights and gonna smoke a spatch ****ed chicken..hope yall enjoying your Sunday please god let a season happen

16 hours ago, RonYoungEra said:

Will there be any beat reporters at training camp this year or is the team website the only place to look for camp news?

This place is all ya need..close you're Facebook's close your twitters..alllll ya need is this place...hehe lol..but even here I think it'll be hit n miss

Has anyone here had any interactions with Andrew Livingston on twitter? Isn’t he a professional reporter or some ****? Doesn’t seem too professional...he called somebody’s opinion “****” (the person said “cancel the season”, which isn’t a “****” opinion....when i called out Andrew Livingston for being rude, he started saying “good to know your opinion is also ****”. Then he blocked me. What a jerk 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Has anyone here had any interactions with Andrew Livingston on twitter? Isn’t he a professional reporter or some ****? Doesn’t seem too professional...he called somebody’s opinion “****” (the person said “cancel the season”, which isn’t a “****” opinion....when i called out Andrew Livingston for being rude, he started saying “good to know your opinion is also ****”. Then he blocked me. What a jerk 

Ooooohhhhhh that little ooooohhhhhh dont he know who he's messin with..lol

• Like 1

I know I'm late to this but let the record show I was on board with there being no official nickname for years. I love the aesthetic and culture around soccer in general so, like, why not go with WFC or DCFC for the long run? Encourage fans to bring big-ass flags to games - have people singing and **** during the games. Like

This is way more dope than anything you'd see at American Football games.  

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I have the answer to why soccer fans sing in the stands...THEY'RE BORED. 😄

j/k 

Soccer fans are just crazy.

There's a pizza restaurant/bar near where I live and during soccer matches they completely take over the restaurant. 

They come in with a ton of flags and decorations and hang them all up, you'd never know it wasn't a Manchester united bar at all times.

Last time I was in there (pre covid) the bar was relatively silent and their team scored.

They went so ballistic it actually startled the hell out of me, complete pandemonium. 

Every patron in the restaurant that was just there for a meal were all shocked by how sudden and explosive the reaction was.

7 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Soccer fans are just crazy.

There's a pizza restaurant/bar near where I live and during soccer matches they completely take over the restaurant. 

They come in with a ton of flags and decorations and hang them all up, you'd never know it wasn't a Manchester united bar at all times.

Last time I was in there (pre covid) the bar was relatively silent and their team scored.

They went so ballistic it actually startled the hell out of me, complete pandemonium. 

Every patron in the restaurant that was just there for a meal were all shocked by how sudden and explosive the reaction was.

ATL United game caused me to be extremely late meeting @goskins10at the Skins bar here for a Sunday game...grrrr...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ultravin said:

Thoughts on the Oline? do y'all think Dallas has the edge DL wise against our Oline especially with Tomsula now coaching their DL? or new coaches new techniques?

Good question. But it doesn't have to be a random thought. We have a thread just for that, where you can dicuss it, to your heart's content :)

Might have better responses to your question here...

I just ordered this, thought it was cool, but now I feel sad : (

e8ff0b147b63df6aa8d1ee463d1c940517e1186e

I'm not gonna lie...I love how he still calls us the Redskins..

"I’m not really worried about that right now,” he said during a video news conference Wednesday. “I’m just glad I get to play another year here. Like I said, my end goal is to end up as a Redskin my whole career. I’m one more year closer to that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/08/05/brandon-scherff-reiterates-he-wants-retire-player-washington-team/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Edited by Stefanskins

8 minutes ago, Stefanskins said:

Do we have any summer camp updates? Is there less traffic here than usual, especially during camp?

They’re not really practicing yet, but there’s also no beat reporters on site to tell us anything so...not a ton to read or talk about. 

• Thanks 1