Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Finally Here!!

jrfriedm

Finally the 2009-2010 NFL Football season is here. Like all of you, I am so excited that training camp is here, and our beloved Washington Redskins are back.

Here's to hopeing that we have an injury free and extremely productive training camp and preseason, and a winning regular and post season.

];6586108']Wait' date=' what's football?[/quote']

Wow, I guess it really has been that long

All I want is no injuries, 19-0, 30PPG, and 53 Pro-Bowlers.

Is that too much to ask?

People joke about how God is a Patriots fan or a Cowboys fan. If I was God and I was a Redskins fan, it wouldn't even be subtle. People better get a different sport to watch because the Redskins would be going 19-0 with 53 pro bowlers every year.

Actually that might be a lil boring. I'd at least make it interesting.

(The Super Bowl would still be renamed to the Redskins Bowl)

Wow, I guess it really has been that long

People joke about how God is a Patriots fan or a Cowboys fan. If I was God and I was a Redskins fan, it wouldn't even be subtle. People better get a different sport to watch because the Redskins would be going 19-0 with 53 pro bowlers every year.

Actually that might be a lil boring. I'd at least make it interesting.

So would I. I'd add a 54th spot for a waterboy.

I'll be driving down on Saturday for the blood drive. I have a noon appointment to donate, and I just hope they haven't run out of the gift bags by then. :D

Can't wait. I'll be bringing my oldest son down with me (9), who just started football himself for the first time this week. ^_^

Archived