Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do any have a problem with eating at Chipotle (The Mexican Grille)?

WhoRUSupposed2Be

• 2 weeks later...
The past couple of times that I have eatened there, I've order the Chicken Burrito Bowl. I am a sucker for their beans but they sometimes leave my stomach screaming for the "ER."

Have any ever had this problem or would you recommend something else as a replacement?!

For a long while, I worked at Tysons Corner Mall where I ate Chipotle literally every single day. Over the last 5, 6 months I was transfered in my company to Leesburg where there is NO Chipotle. :mad: I just started a new job this past week tho in Ashburn & guess what? There's a Chipotle about 10 minutes from my new work place. :excited: I can't get enough of that place. I love their steak burrito bowls. :hungry: Just LOVE the place.

Any of you every tried a place called Moe's South Western Grill? It is also a really great Mexican fast food place.

Ehh, they are bland in comparison. There is one out here in Leesburg in the Battlefield Pkwy shopping center. I was guided to try them out one day when I was jonesin for some Chipotle & a guy told me to try out Moe's. "Just like Chipotle" he said. :doh: Yeah, right. I won't be going back there, I can tell ya that.

MMMmmmmm....If they start serving that stuff at Chipotle, "it'll take more then 100 men to drag me away..." :hungry:

;)

:::Que's his Rolling Stones collection:::

"Wild,wild horses... couldnt drag me a-way..."

Agree 100%.

I think Chipotle is disgusting. I once bought and ate a soup/stew from a stand on the side of the highway in Tijuana for $1. I thought it might kill me but I was hungry. It was better than Chipotle. True story.

I once got a wendy's loaded baked potato with a hair in it. That was disgusting.

I was told by a coworker that they spit in the cheese that they put on a cheese hot dog for a manager at the park that is now Six Flags. That was disgusting.

I have had food in some places I wouldn't refer my friends to as disgusting.

To call a chain restaurant that sells rice, salsa, seasoned meat, tortillas, lettuce, sour cream and guacamole disgusting is just dumb. If that's not your thing, don't go there. It's far from disgusting.

It's just haterade. :silly:

I just don't get the beans and I'm fine.

That's pretty much how I feel as well. I never order beans with my Bols. First off, I really don't like beans that much at all anyway & adding them to what is by & large my favorite fast food meal just doesn't equate.

BTW, I had a taco from that roadside stand in Tijuana. I paid $.87 for it & after smelling it, I gave it to the roadside dog sitting there begging for food (it was rather cute. He had a sign & everything "Will bark for food"). Anyway, he died. Shoulda had Chipotle.

That's pretty much how I feel as well. I never order beans with my Bols. First off, I really don't like beans that much at all anyway & adding them to what is by & large my favorite fast food meal just doesn't equate.

BTW, I had a taco from that roadside stand in Tijuana. I paid $.87 for it & after smelling it, I gave it to the roadside dog sitting there begging for food (it was rather cute. He had a sign & everything "Will bark for food"). Anyway, he died. Shoulda had Chipotle.

Why did you visit Tijuana? What means of attraction is there to visit the place?

No. I haven't had Chipotle in a while but I saw on the news how they began embracing free-range farming practice. Therefore, despite the fact that I've not had Chipotle in a while, I officially endorse this product.

Free-range pork and chicken FTW

http://a.abcnews.com/m/screen?id=7843832&pid=574

On a recent visit to Salatin's outfit, Polyface Farms, Chipotle founder and chairman Steve Ells talked with "Nightline" about how the restaurant balances low prices and quality products. Chipotle buys no pork from factory farms and avoids chicken and most beef treated with hormones or antibiotics, he said.

"I think it's really important that people know where their food comes from," Ells told "Nightline." "I mean we spend a lot of time researching the very best sources so that when people go to Chipotle, they can rest assured they are getting great food. ... Joel is a leader in this movement. And really, doing things sort of the way they should be done. And it's a great example for everybody to follow."

Salatin's great example is founded on a view of livestock that not every farmer holds. He wants his pigs to be, well, happy.

Never eaten there, but Taco Bell is pretty good if you guys haven't been there. They're open late. Hope this helps. ;)

I had Taco Bells one day last week and I certainly do not miss anything regarding the place.

Chipotle has surpassed everything that is known as the Mexican Chijuaua (sp?) Enterprise.

Edit: just looked up the spelling of Chijuaua... Chihuahua is the correct spelling.

No. I haven't had Chipotle in a while but I saw on the news how they began embracing free-range farming practice. Therefore, despite the fact that I've not had Chipotle in a while, I officially endorse this product.

Free-range pork and chicken FTW

http://a.abcnews.com/m/screen?id=7843832&pid=574

Not sure what this means?

I understand that free-ranging is letting the animals roam with no means of containment.

Is it the exchanging of meat products?

Not sure what this means?

I understand that free-ranging is letting the animals roam with no means of containment.

Is it the exchanging of meat products?

I saw the show

Basically the pigs arent forced into anything, they live freely and arent fed anything with hormones or chemicals. They were doing a interview and pigs were flopping around in the mud having a good ole time behind them, and the founder was like yea, if these were regular pigs, they would be scared of the site of humans and not be doing that. The Chipotle pig farm is down by charlotsville va, in that area.

Archived