Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Dozen Current QBs Better Than Romo...

tr1

I love it.

Brees and Favre are still better than Homo.

Homey, you need to be careful. Your user notes are not leaving you much slack.

better edit that.

:dallasuck

too late :(

Homo? really?

No doubt we got our butts whooped today but do you really have to, presumably, make fun of gay people?Our O-line sucked today, no doubt.

For a couple years people who play the "homo, queer, fag, gayboy" insult card put themselves at risk. It is almost always a temp ban if noticed or reported. As in this case.

Originally Posted by Roger.Staubach viewpost.gif

Homo? really?

No doubt we got our butts whooped today but do you really have to, presumably, make fun of gay people?

Our O-line sucked today, no doubt.

Id say your whole team sucked today ole' Rog.

receiving a 34-3 beatdown = more than one player/position sucking balls.

Wouldn't mind if you take a stab at why Brees is better.

Is it his playoff record? LOL.

Romo sits to pee is playing as well as any of them right now. Isn't now, this year, that counts?

Hopefully you'll (finally) understand why people think Brees is better than Romo sits to pee lol ;)...and in case you still don't get it:

Career postseason stats:

Completion percentage:

Brees - 65%

Romo sits to pee - 59%

Yards per attempt:

Brees - 7.5 ypa

Romo sits to pee - 6.3 ypa

Touchdowns:

Brees - 8

Romo sits to pee - 4

Touchdown percentage:

Brees - 5.2%

Romo sits to pee - 3.0%

QB Rating:

Brees - 99.5

Romo sits to pee - 82.2

Postseason success:

Brees - 2 NFC Championship Games

Romo sits to pee - one wildcard win

Feel free to type all the "lolwut" responses you need to make yourself feel better :cool:...

Hopefully you'll (finally) understand why people think Brees is better than Romo sits to pee lol ;)...and in case you still don't get it:

The irony of course is that Romo sits to pee is ALREADY getting a pass for his dreadful play today because of the pukes' o-line play.

On the first two drives, it was his turnovers that stopped things cold...but, few will remember that.

Or, that incredible double-clutch pass to a Viking defender...:rotflmao:

Romo sits to pee is not clutch.

Period.

The irony of course is that Romo sits to pee is ALREADY getting a pass for his dreadful play today because of the pukes' o-line play.

On the first two drives, it was his turnovers that stopped things cold...but, few will remember that.

Or, that incredible double-clutch pass to a Viking defender...:rotflmao:

Romo sits to pee is not clutch.

Period.

he sure wasn't clutch today. Minnesota is just a better team, quite a lot better today and the loss on the OL ensured Dallas was going to be playing uphill all day. Listening to the media slobbering all over Brett Favre gave me an appreciation of how the people who hate Romo sits to pee must feel. If Minnesota makes the Super Bowl I don't know what I'll do....:doh:

And, just to make sure everyone knows that I'm not the only one feeling this way:

• Romo sits to pee: Strange as it may seem for a team that surrendered six sacks, Dallas' offensive line actually controlled the game for much of the first quarter. The Cowboys gained 118 yards on 22 plays and were averaging 3.9 yards a rush. Still, Romo sits to pee acted at times as if he were facing unrelenting pressure when he wasn't.

On one play, he stepped up to avoid looping rushes on the edge and had a pocket from which to throw. But rather than go through his reads, he took off for the line of scrimmage. There was an opening to the right for a big gain, but he inexplicably tried an ugly dumpoff that fell incomplete. It was as if he had no interest in sitting in the pocket and looking into the secondary for a big play.

Things just got worse from there, and understandably so. Once the Vikings got up -- and left tackle Flozell Adams went down three minutes into the second quarter with a calf injury -- Romo sits to pee had little chance. He appeared even more antsy in the pocket. On a third-and-goal from the 15, wideout Roy Williams broke free on a post route. Favre would have made the throw in his sleep. But with a chance to answer Minnesota's first score with a TD of its own, Romo sits to pee looked the other way and threw short to Miles Austin on a short route. Awful decision.

By the third quarter, it was apparent Romo sits to pee was a beaten man. His body language reflected as much after he threw an ugly interception to linebacker Ben Leber. Romo sits to pee dropped his head and appeared to be broken, as if he could not believe he made the throw.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/jim_trotter/01/17/cowboys.vikings/

By the third quarter, it was apparent Romo sits to pee was a beaten man. His body language reflected as much after he threw an ugly interception to linebacker Ben Leber. Romo sits to pee dropped his head and appeared to be broken, as if he could not believe he made the throw.

I sooooooo want a gif of that moment lol :yes:...When I saw the expression on Romo sits to pee's face after that INT I busted out laughing. It summed up perfectly all the things many football fans doubt about the guy.

Originally Posted by dwdj75 viewpost.gif

Even after yesterday's game it would be hard to find 12 QBs over him. Sorry, but I still believe he's top ten.

So you find it possible to find as many as 9 QBs better than Romo sits to pee...but 12 is just impossible? lol ;)

Turd fans are numerically challenged. ;)

Why?

He throws up similar stats as Rivers and they both choked hard in their playoff games. Its just a preference.

I am also not a Big Ben fan at all. He throws a lot of picks (even though he is hurt every other week) and he holds onto the ball for an eternity.

Like I said, Romo sits to pee is slightly above average. Probably the 9th best QB in the league.

Where do you have him ranked?

Archived