Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Dozen Current QBs Better Than Romo...

tr1

Um, Manning has 7 in a row...what record?

The record is about the first 4 seasons in which you started. In Mannings 1st season, his QBRT was 71.2. It is a nice stat but I don't think it proves that Romo sits to pee is the best or better then Manning or some of the other QBs. I do believe that Romo sits to pee is one of the top QBs in the league and I also believe that he's probably the hottest QB in December to date but Philly with be the test along with the playoffs.

i think its to "start a career"

When do i settle my GOD*** Mother******* bet with ya Riggo......Is it too late to join the I hate RW11 club.......Not many longhorns make the hate list for me, and he is on it......

People laughed at me when I called him Michael Westbrook...people should listen to me more often. I say smart things all the time! :)

The record is about the first 4 seasons in which you started. In Mannings 1st season, his QBRT was 71.2. It is a nice stat but I don't think it proves that Romo sits to pee is the best or better then Manning or some of the other QBs. I do believe that Romo sits to pee is one of the top QBs in the league and I also believe that he's probably the hottest QB in December to date but Philly with be the test along with the playoffs.

Yeah other than the Chargers, the Giants and Skins just are not very good and effing awful respectively...

I will give Romo sits to pee credit though -- I have never seen him play like this -- or thought he was capable of it...

TR1 is taking lots of flack here, but we're all posting in his threads and quite frankly, without his posts this place is a lot less interesting. I disagree with most of the things he posts, but at least it generates discussion....

Oh, I agree. He is definitely a positive for this forum. I don't agree with 90% of the things that he says/predicts, but I do enjoy his banter.

Now, there's another one of his ilk that I could do without. Mindless, unimaginative, and immature, he/she is.

And like someone said in another thread: Karma doesn't forget. :)

:rotflmao:

When was this thread made?

I've said Romo sits to pee has improved in his ball handling a few times this season. Does his improvement discount his performances in the past? I've also said that JC has declined, mostly due to the constant pummeling he takes due to a pathetic patched-up o-line. I'm not sure playing behind a solid line can rehabilitate him.

But, I encourage you fellas to live in the past, rehash irrelevant threads from the past, and participate in the anti-tr1 circle jerk.

What's really funny is the lack of candid opinions about rival teams from rival fans.

Everyone pretty much knows where I stand.

BTW, is it okay if I rehash some old threads about the 13-3 puke season...where you fellas were predicting a SB win?

It'd be about as much out of context and irrelevant as this thread is about now, wouldn't it?

You fellas crack me up.

Someone find the thread where tr1 said Romo sits to pee would set the all time interception record this year.

I'm going to look for the thread where you gave up on your team in a year they went on to make the playoffs.

I think I'll make it my sig.

There's really nothing worse than fair weather fans.

When was this thread made?

I've said Romo sits to pee has improved in his ball handling a few times this season. Does his improvement discount his performances in the past? I've also said that JC has declined, mostly due to the constant pummeling he takes due to a pathetic patched-up o-line. I'm not sure playing behind a solid line can rehabilitate him.

But, I encourage you fellas to live in the past, rehash irrelevant threads from the past, and participate in the anti-tr1 circle jerk.

What's really funny is the lack of candid opinions about rival teams from rival fans.

Everyone pretty much knows where I stand.

BTW, is it okay if I rehash some old threads about the 13-3 puke season...where you fellas were predicting a SB win?

It'd be about as much out of context and irrelevant as this thread is about now, wouldn't it?

You fellas crack me up.

its ok to judge Romo sits to pee for the past and not TR1?...gotcha!

love ya TR1.......

Have a nice day and a Happy New Year!!!!!

Typical.

You don't even notice when I give Romo sits to pee kudos...

Unfortunately, your not alone in the knee-jerk reaction to my posts.

If only you guys would read them.

Typical.

You don't even notice when I give Romo sits to pee kudos...

Unfortunately, your not alone in the knee-jerk reaction to my posts.

If only you guys would read them.

**** man. That's the LAST thing you want folk to do.

Your barely clinging on as it is, without people actually reading through your posts seeing your serious on this ****.

Hail.

**** man. That's the LAST thing you want folk to do.

Your barely clinging on as it is, without people actually reading through your posts seeing your serious on this ****.

Hail.

Gosh, I must really be right up there in the recesses of your mind dancing, eh?

Got another picture of that room?

• 2 weeks later...

Of the QBs left in the playoffs, Warner, Favre, and Manning are better than Romo sits to pee. Rivers is good but maybe a bit overrated. I want to see Brees win a big playoff game or 2.

But Romo sits to pee had a great year, for sure. Looks like he's really matured as a QB. I hope he choke soons, though! :)

Archived