Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In enemy territory

mzkp54

Don't be a shut in...Go Mel Gibson from Lethal Weapon on them....while wearing your favorite REDSKIN Jersey...in a very crowed Philly sports bar walk up the biggest/meanest Philly fan you can find and punch him or HER in the face....set an example..they won't know what to expect from you the next time you show up to watch a game....or just order the NFL SUNDAY ticket and take the safer route LOL.

Fly your colors proud son. The only thing I've noticed is Giants and Eagles fans don't hate us as much as they used to because well, we haven't done that well in a long time. Then again we did sweep Philly last year.

i dont believe it's as bad as some people on here are making it out to be... there has to be a sports bar out there where you can feel comfortable watching. just find a place that is more restaurant than bar (ie... ESPN zone, b-dubbs, damons etc etc etc)

Wherever you go in the Philly area you should not wear Skins gear. To do so could put your life in jeopardy. Years ago, there was the infamous body bag game in Philly and many Skins fans still talk about it. You should stay home and watch in on tv-nfl network or on a major network.

I just moved to Philly... Does anyone know of friendly places in the area to watch skins games come football season?

I heard from a friend who lived there for several years (and is back here now) that the key is to have friends there. He's from Edgewood, in N.E. DC, so he naturally made "inner city" friends there....so when he went out, he was with his boys and he wore is Skins stuff just fine, no problems.....Provided he was with his boys....but he was clear that he would not advise doing that and walking the streets w/o folks who knew him....

The other thing is that he said it's not all Philly fans....like, 90% have a life and could care less, but it's that 10% who cause all the trouble....

...The other thing is that he said it's not all Philly fans....like, 90% have a life and could care less, but it's that 10% who cause all the trouble....

Its funny ( and sad) how the 90/10 rule seems to go for life. Won't get into it anymore since I don't want someone to tell me to go to the Tailgate:D To answer the OP question watch at home or if you do go out go somewhere "corporate" like Buffalo Wild Wings or something like that.

Get Sirius NFL Radio and DirecTV for the game. (Then call me, and I can come watch the games, we have too many trees.) I wear my jersey to the store, and I've seen games at low-key suburban bars, but I'd avoid places like chickie and pete's.

/out in west chester

Archived