Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Next Big Thing in Body Modification: Saline Inflation

China

Body Inflation

bizarre_magazine_18436_7.jpg

Picture the scene: five people, each with hideously distorted heads, tubes sticking into their faces. Reminiscent of a medical experiment gone hideously wrong, you’d be forgiven for thinking they had a gross infection or disease. They look like alien abductees, fresh from invasive research by their interplanetary masters. But these are Japanese club kids, deliberately disfiguring themselves by experimenting with saline inflations.

bizarre_magazine_18406_5.jpg

This extreme body modification isn’t new, but it’s growing in popularity – particularly across Japan in cities such as Tokyo and Osaka where modders are converging on clubs, eager to swell themselves. Sites such as BMEzine.com are full to bursting with photos of engorged body parts – heads, arms, tits and arses.

This surge in popularity on the alternative club scene could be due to the fact that saline inflations aren’t permanent. BMEzine founder Shannon Larratt reckons that tens of thousands of people have tried inflating themselves.

bizarre_magazine_18439_12.jpg

Click on the link for the full article and more pictures

I'm really enjoying my mountain home in the heart of the bible belt. None of this stupid **** exists there. It's like going back in time to the 50's in many ways. A couple of tatoos and normal earings is one thing but people are getting ridiculous with piercings, ear hoops, rainbow colored hair, and now this. I will be glad to check out of here in another 40 years or so, this planets best days are well behind us now.

Archived