Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Best TV Character Of All Time (Group 2) CLOSED

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

For this and the cartoon one too... I kind of wish they were subdivided into eras first and then brought into general competition.

So, many classic characters from the 50's & 60's or the whacked out guys from the 70's & 80's before we get to the ones all of us have the most experience with in the 90's & 00's

Ah, Larry... we've got to get you into Taxi one of the best written sit coms of all time with a really strong cast. Danny Devito, Andy Kaufman, Christopher Lloyd, Judd Hirsch! What a great cast and even Marilu Henner and Tony Danza were great on that show.

Over Kramer? Costanza? Archie Bunker? Sike.
I would vote MacGyver as the best TV character of all time. Extremely creative solutions to problems in a nonviolent way -- and not bad to look at!

ETA: Just saw that you put MacGyver in a different group.

Absolutely! Nobody can top MacGyver. I was always amazed watching that show at what he'd come up w/. It was even better b/c everything they did could happen in real life. They had staff at a university who tested everything to see if you could use that chewing gum and all of the other stuff to stop a bomb or whatever else he needed to do.

Reverend Jim Ignatowski by far. The only bad thing for him is the depth of characters on Taxi. Louis DePalma (Danny DeVito) Alex Reiger (Judd Hirsch) and Andy Kaufmann also were great. One of my top 3 shows of all time.

So tough. Love Jack Bauer, Alex P Keaton is great. Jim from Taxi is also a great candidate. Quagmire is my long lost soul mate.

I'll have to go with George Costanza. Becuase he was extremely funny and 10X funnier than Seinfeld!

Seinfeld's funny because he's such a d***he. With his germophobic behavior and "man hands" and "two face". Everyone on that show is funny, every supporting character, Banya, Jackie Chiles, Newman, the Costanzas and Seinfeld's, Jack Klompus, Uncle Leo.

Archived