Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So I've decide to become a Skins fan......info needed

Dr Drunkenstein

Oh....and you mentioned "organizational imcompetence". Let me let you in on a little secret.......this franchise is NO more competent than the Texans.....maybe less competent.

Try to look at the bright side....he'll feel right at home with the Redskins literally from day one.

GTFO! If you need binoculars to see the names maybe you should be wearing glasses besides if you don't know the players by number maybe you need to be in the club seats.

It's cool though not everyone can handle the uppers. :silly:

Sorry, I know the SKINS but I do NOT know the opposing teams players by their numbers...

Living in Charlotte, I have only been able to make one Skins game in Fed-Ex. It was Darrel Greens last game, which was against the Cowboys. I did sit in the lower level and to my disappointment was surrounded by Cowboy fans, however, they all were fun to be around, everyone was just picking on each other. The only fight I saw was in the bathroom at halftime. A few shoves between a drunk Boys fan and a drunk Skins fan. It quickly got broken up.

I'd go back and take my daughter when she gets old enough, she's only 15 months old now.

Welcome aboard!!

We could be 10-6 and we could be 6-10, we have not established "the redskins way" yet, so we meander through inconsistency. Gibbs brought us back to relevance, Zorn is just beginning his legacy so he's got this year to get us going or it will be a new legacy soon. Anyhow, the times i've been to fed ex its been very tame imo. Our fans have class and are knowledgable for the most part, imo.

"I can feel your hate!" :D :dallasuck

In my five years as a season tix holder, I never saw a fight that was more than just a couple of guys who were just jawing and tugging at one another. Fed Ex is fairly tame and you don't normally hear too much excessive cursing unless you happen to be near "that guy." You know what I mean by that, but you are going to run into him occasionally. Hopefully when you take your boys, you won't see "that guy" if you know what I mean. Like DButz said, Welcome Aboard! ;)

HTTR 4 LIFE

Archived